Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2003, 03:13 PM
ex SVX owner - still keen tho

Question South East QLD members

Just sending a general message out to the SVXers in my region to establish a SEQ group of names contacts etc, I know there are 2 of you; one SVX in Hervey Bay and one on the Gold Coast and myself in Brisbane, ...there must be more ...

Look forward to hearing from you...

David
Old 07-26-2003, 04:15 AM

Smile SEQ

Hi,

Fianally managed to afford to buy an SVroomX. Got it last week just before I discovered this site. Could have used some of the info I've since read when doing the deal, never mind the deal was reasonable and I'm ahead coz I've got a SVroomX.

At present we live in the Ipswich area, well just outside of it. I have seen one or two other SVX's around, one on Logan Rd near Mt. Gravatt memory tells me it was Burgandy. The other at Sunnybank Hills, this one was black with the prefered Number plate of SVX 1. The owner of the Subaru Dealership, Pavillion Motors has a black one too. His plate is PAV 1.

Good be good meeting up and going for a cruise somewhere sometime when I have some spare time. Keep in touch and we'll see how it goes.

Kenn
Old 07-26-2003, 05:25 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Re: SEQ

Hi Kenn and welcome

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to, as the adverts said, the Joy of SVX!

Anyways, there is a great bunch of people on here and a wealth of information that will be invaluable in maintaining your SVX

Do you know any of the history of the car that you bought (k's, previous owners etc) since they move around quite a lot - your's doesn't happen to the be the ones that was adverstised on carsales.com from a Subaru dealer in Qld was it?

Cheers

James (Sydney)

PS: if you want to be on the email list, drop me a PM with your email address

Quote:
Originally posted by KennEls
Hi,

Fianally managed to afford to buy an SVroomX. Got it last week just before I discovered this site. Could have used some of the info I've since read when doing the deal, never mind the deal was reasonable and I'm ahead coz I've got a SVroomX.

At present we live in the Ipswich area, well just outside of it. I have seen one or two other SVX's around, one on Logan Rd near Mt. Gravatt memory tells me it was Burgandy. The other at Sunnybank Hills, this one was black with the prefered Number plate of SVX 1. The owner of the Subaru Dealership, Pavillion Motors has a black one too. His plate is PAV 1.

Good be good meeting up and going for a cruise somewhere sometime when I have some spare time. Keep in touch and we'll see how it goes.

Kenn

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!
Old 07-26-2003, 05:41 AM
SVX- Best kept secret...

Welcome and well done for taking the plunge. Let us know what year, mileage and colour you have, and perhaps put a photo or two in the locker. Cheers, Mark.

PS James did you get my PM? Just checking as my system has been up and down lately.