IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadTW
i'm not sure why two of mike's friends count for any less than a bitter ex.
i got thrown out of my home because of mike milan, does that make me biased? sure. but it doesn't make anything i said less than the truth
My point is not whether or not what you say is true/unbiased, but that Mike Davis himself has not stuck up for himself, or tried to remedy the situation.

And it counts less, because for all intents and purposes, its his side, but not from him. We want to hear from Mike Davis, on Mike Davis issues not his friends. We have heard from Mike Milan, and some of it is very disturbing, now we want Mike Davis' side.

I do applaud you for sticking up for your friend, as I would do the same thing, but I would also let my friend know that people want answers, and he himself should give them.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:29 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
n.

I value the opinions of both Tim and Brad, and it is ashamed that anyone else is involved on such a level. I didnt ask my close friends to post in my "favor" or something of the like.

Put it this way, Im selling everything of mine that I can, including the Mercedes, which i put no money down on, and made TWO $338 payments in the time I lived with Mike. I have records for all of the charges on my card. I accept responsibility for those that I were made on my own accord.

But we are missing the point. There are parts that are sold, waiting to be shipped, some paid for, and I have no way to ship them currently. Also, the cars our business agreed to sell, Mike Davis has taken it upon himself to sell them on his own, according to a conversation I had with him last night.

Tim, I will be coming for my 92 Pearl next week. Please let it be in the same condition I left it. I will be in and out of Meadville without event.

Last edited by Mike621; 08-03-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX
I agree. I already submitted my resignation as an admin on this forum last night. I don't want to be an admin, nor do i deserve to be. My years on this forum were a good run, and I always loved the reading meets. After all of this, I don't want to be here, and it's pretty obvious you guys dont want me here. I'm not going to make excuses, and i'm not going to try and 'defend' myself. It'll just cause this thread to keep going in a worse direction. I will be contacting people who I know I owe money or things to to try and work it out. If I don't contact you, please contact me. I don't have all of the information. I'm sorry to everyone that this had to go like this.

Mike
You see, it's not that people dont want you here. It's that they want communication and resolution. If you handle your business, then everyone seems willing to move on.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)

Old 08-03-2006, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
Lets not make this a soap opera.

a) Brad, we all know that isnt the truth. Mike always complained and whined since we had started talking about how messy you weere, and about how he wanted to throw you out. My judgements were based upon his because I trusted what he was saying.

b) No one is saying you count less, but you do not have the experience some others do with this situation.

I value the opinions of both Tim and Brad, and it is ashamed that anyone else is involved on such a level. I didnt ask my close friends to post in my "favor" or something of the like.

Put it this way, Im selling everything of mine that I can, including the Mercedes, which i put no money down on, and made TWO $338 payments in the time I lived with Mike. I have records for all of the charges on my card. I accept responsibility for those that I were made on my own accord.

But we are missing the point. There are parts that are sold, waiting to be shipped, some paid for, and I have no way to ship them currently. Also, the cars our business agreed to sell, Mike Davis has taken it upon himself to sell them on his own, according to a conversation I had with him last night.

Tim, I will be coming for my 92 Pearl next week. Please let it be in the same condition I left it. I will be in and out of Meadville without event.
This post disturbs me, and in my opinion was uncalled for. You say you dont want a soap opera, yet you fuel the fire? This post makes me wonder about your previous posts. Not saying that I believed everything that you had to say in the first place, it just adds question.

Well, you edited out the bashing of Nomad before I could continue... at least that shows good judgement at some point in your train of thought.

Last edited by RSVX; 08-03-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:43 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I figured it was a dumb comment, so I edited.

Im selling what is necessary to fufill any financial obligations I have. I will probably lay low on the forum for some time.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:53 AM
FKA....thndrmtn92svx
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to MNYPNNY Send a message via Yahoo to MNYPNNY
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I too, am a friend of Mike Davis, which appears to make me anathema as well.

I do not defend nor excuse his business practices. Members have come to me at times, knowing that I am Mike's friend, asking for my assistance in getting what is due them. While concerned for everyone's situation, I do not interfere in Mike's business. I have told him over and over again that he is a poor business man and needs to do what's right in a timely fashion. I believe that is part of the reason that Mike stopped selling parts on the Network some time ago. Discussion of Mike's ethics in business do belong on this forum.

What does NOT belong here is a discussion of his personal relationships. Mike Milan should be ashamed of himself for airing private dirty laundry. In my opinion, all it does is reflect poorly on Mike Milan. The only persons who completely know what happened are the two formerly in the relationship. We don't want or need to know ANYTHING about this.

That being said, Mike has removed himself not only as Admin, but from this Network entirely. I think that is wrong, as he holds a wealth of knowledge about our wonderful cars. But I would not want to be here either, if I were in his shoes.

Now, can this please be put to rest? It's done.

'92 LS-L - copper - 190K miles
'94 LS-L - pearlie - 92K miles

*still have '92 parts*
Old 08-03-2006, 12:14 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx

I do not defend nor excuse his business practices. Members have come to me at times, knowing that I am Mike's friend, asking for my assistance in getting what is due them. While concerned for everyone's situation, I do not interfere in Mike's business. I have told him over and over again that he is a poor business man and needs to do what's right in a timely fashion. I believe that is part of the reason that Mike stopped selling parts on the Network some time ago. Discussion of Mike's ethics in business do belong on this forum.

What does NOT belong here is a discussion of his personal relationships. Mike Milan should be ashamed of himself for airing private dirty laundry. In my opinion, all it does is reflect poorly on Mike Milan. The only persons who completely know what happened are the two formerly in the relationship. We don't want or need to know ANYTHING about this.

That being said, Mike has removed himself not only as Admin, but from this Network entirely. I think that is wrong, as he holds a wealth of knowledge about our wonderful cars. But I would not want to be here either, if I were in his shoes.

Almost my sentiments exactly

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 08-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx

+1 agreed.

Purchase stuff at your own risk when dealing with either Mikes. That pretty much sums it up.

Whether he should be banned or not is not my concern.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Stevebsy Send a message via Yahoo to Stevebsy
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
This thread has had its run...if you have issues with Mike (either one) take care of it privately. If you cannot contact them, PM someone in the administration and we'll try to help.

Mike has resigned and is not an admin here anymore.

ibtl

Custom Oil Caps, Battery Bars, Phenolic Spacers for sale here:
http://www.x35design.com
Closed Thread