How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-15-2004, 11:07 AM
phlash

she is all mine

well i did it i got my first SVX on saturday. and it is awsome although i cant/dont want to drive it. god why you ask, well while i was test driving it right before i bought it i got a flat tire. now dont worry the man that i bought it from is getting a new one for me and is dropping it off at my house tomorrow. it looks so deadly right now, except for the freaking donut. but at least it is on the passenger side so that the people who drive bye get to think "dang what kinda car is that." and it is such a nice car to have. i just really want to see what it is made of, but i cannot do that untill i have that other tire. and then i have alot of driving to do. but untill then it is going to sit there and look pretty.
oh and here is a question for you, what kind of rims should i get for my car, it is the dark green and i was thinking about getting some black or at least darker rims on it. but any suggestions???
Old 03-15-2004, 01:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Congratulations on purchasing your SVX. I love mine, and I hope yours serves you well.

As for being deadly, I think the SVX is the safest car I've owned.

And as for the tire, you should only replace all four at once, not just one at a time. Tires which have different rolling diameters (whether they were different sizes to begin with or even from normal wear) will wear on the transfer clutch more heavily.

Only replace all four tires at once unless it's a FWD SVX.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE