Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2004, 12:28 PM
tuzem

Thumbs down Back for a few days + help with something...

Hi all Just got in last night! GOod to be home for a while!

How are things going? It has been a while since I've posted anything here. That, of course, doesn't mean that I don't care about all my good old SVX friends and the club and all I'm just a silent, distant member now and lazy too. Sorry

Well, I'm also an idiot for doing donuts and hitting a curb a day before my flight (it's a 100 miles commute to the airport; it's the country man). That happened in Arkansas in the biggest Ice storm of the century there! I didn't know anything was wrong until my tire went flat on some back road covered with ice and snow... a chung of the wheel came off!!! Good thing some cop showed up to help me with the tire there (had no tire-iron)... Unfortunatelly, as soon as the cop left I found out that my spare was also flat... so I drove 25 miles on a freaking rim!

Anybody selling a stock left-side SVX rim I can get back on the plane with me Tuesday? HELP!!!!!

-Nick