Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-27-2002, 10:18 PM
svx92

Quote:
Originally posted by solarsvx
i really liek the 350z im glad nissan came out with it again,, juts disapointed theres no turbos =< but its a really good bargain for a true sports car..

now where teh toyota supra.. rx7s...3000gt vr4s coming out next =>
It would be wonderful if Subaru came out with SVX line again with all the new technology updated. I love its unique design.

I also love the beautiful body of a 3000GT, but heard that Mitsubishi's engines are not the good ones to go...All the people I asked said they would go with the NIssan's. But I haven had a chance to drive a 3000GT yet. ANyone have an idea about the GT?

Well, I'm kinda guy who stand for both beauty and performance.

Tony
Old 09-30-2002, 07:36 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
SVX vs 350Z

For those interested I have side by side shots of my SVX beside a 350Z.

Comments?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg svxvs350.jpg (61.9 KB, 92 views)
Old 09-30-2002, 08:06 PM
Hater

the more i look at the 350Z, the more i think it looks like a TT rear-ended a Celica.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 09-30-2002, 09:50 PM

Going back to the original post...

Not trying to preach, but older folks can want fun, but be afraid to say it because we're supposed to act more mature (going quietly into the night). Example: I ride a motorcycle - have since BC (before children) - chance meeting with my daughter at a traffic light - she revved up her engine "inviting" me to a race - I pulled a mild wheelie and then motored away (considerably in front of her MR2). She was still in a mild state of shock when she got to the house.

Assuming your Mom's financial condition makes this more than just play money, make her be honest on who/what/when & why on the new car.

If she just wants cute, then beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and since it's her cash that she will "be-holding" at the dealer's door...

If it has to be a 2-seater and non-soft top, why not a Corvette - the resale will be better than a Z (Based on historicals). Don't want to imply the wrong thing here, but more guys will turn heads for a lady in a vette than a Z (head turning is the only reason my wife ever asks to drive the SVX - she's one of those SUV types at heart).

If a sports coupe will do it, then an M3 (to fit into the country club crowd), or dare I saw it a - WRX? Performance for the thinking driver - gets around in winter, and Subaru has been getting great safety marks (fun, practical AND safe - what will they think of next?).