SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-17-2011, 03:27 PM
My Other car is a GENIUS Car!
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
While picking up some wheels from CG

I got an unreal deal on a set of Lexus SC430 rims from a local Dr. on craigslist. Told me his story about his 03 Lexus he upgraded the rims on (up to some Verde wheels) and then traded it in not a week later for an XLR. Nice guy, great deal. They need a little cleaning up and one has a few nicks around the edges but overall for the price, I couldn't pass them up. Considering I paid a 4th of what they usually go for on eBay, there was no time to wait. I'm actually surprised someone hadn't snatched them up before me.

He was taken back when I first drove up into his driveway in the Laguna and he was like "Wow... I haven't seen one of those in a long time, didn't expect you to pull up in that." He further mention how his buddy had a black one for a short while when they first came out, further noting it as the car that didn't sell well and had bad transmissions. haha... who am I to disagree

Told him it only had 106k miles on it and he said... oh, it's just barely broken in! anyways, just a fun little moment to share