SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2004, 05:52 PM
kmin

SOS! struts and bearings

Okay,

so my 92 SVX is up for sale. At the same time though, I wanna do everything possible to keep her. So, trusting in the goodness of the SVX community out there, I'm putting up an SOS. I can't afford to pay the 2k that the shop quoted me. A good bit of that price is because of parts. So I'm hoping that someone has the following for sale:

1. complete set of struts, including springs and mounts. Or even if you just have the fronts, or just the rears, please let me know. If you have aftermarket struts, let me know too. Or if you know of any alternative mounts or struts that will fit (I'm desperate)...

2. rear wheel bearings.

If you can help, anyone, please, let me know. I don't want to let go of her (after seeing the pictures, and reminiscing fondly about all the good times, short as they may have been), but I really don't have the 2k to fix her up. Please email me, PM me, contact me by any means necessary. There's an SVX on the operating table, and if she doesn't get the strut and bearing transplants that she needs... she's... she's... not gonna make it... and that would be another '92 that goes to the big garage in the sky...

thanks fellow svx-ers.
kmin.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Peach

You've got PM