Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2003, 07:04 AM

F/S: OEM Stereo - for a good cause

F/S: OEM AM/FM, Cassette, CD Player

I wanted to send Chris (who foots the bill for this forum to exist) a few bucks (covers the "my good deed for the year" thing - are you listening Santa?).

Unfortunately I'm pretty much in a constant state of "near brokeness." Oh, what was I to do?

As a result, I'm auctioning off (in a sense) an OEM AM/FM, Cassette, CD Player I took out of my car a couple of months ago.

Everything works, lights and all (when I removed it), and the antenna leads are there, etc. The mounting brackets were used on the aftermarket unit I replaced this with, so those are not available - sorry. One thing to disclose....the unit plays OEM CDs fine, but skips on some brands of home-made CD-Rs.

You can bid directly here, or send me a PM with your offer. Unfortunately I have no life and read this forum nearly every day.

At the end of May I will contact the last offerer and confirm they still want the goods. If they do, they send Chris a check directly (he told me he has Paypal too!). I will ship the units direct to the winner.

Under these terms I'm out the price of the shipping as my part of this "donation". You get a replacement stereo, and the warm feeling that you too have contributed.

What more could you ask for?????

tia.

EDIT: One thing I should mention that I forgot. I said I would cover shipping, but that's for shipping to one of the lower 48 states in the US. I have no idea about Canada, and doubt I could afford to get this through customs and to an overseas location. Sorry.

Last edited by lee; 05-14-2003 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:08 AM

edit - forgot photo

sorry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stereo.jpg (74.7 KB, 110 views)
Old 05-14-2003, 04:26 PM

Update for those curious

I have received several offers, and thought I should let people know where the price is at right now.

Currently, the highest offer is $70 from a western mountain state member of the forum.

Thanks to those that have made an offer, and to those who may yet.