Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 12:57 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i travel rt 3 often, it very well coulda been... when was it
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 07-29-2005, 08:01 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_romeo
i travel rt 3 often, it very well coulda been... when was it
This woulda been Wed afternoon areound 4-4:30.......
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz
Old 08-06-2005, 06:22 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i jsut saw a black one sat (8/6) at 5pm traveling from manchester street to main street in concord passing by the common man resturant. the driver had a mustache and a baseball cap
previous SVXi:
Old 08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
trudster

My 97 SVX has been spotted!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
Wow! I was driving to my flying lession when my brother shouts "Chris look an SVX!" Well I thought he was kidding but I looked over and sitting in the County Store parking lot (Milford) was a green svx, with a spolier. well that made my day so I turned around and left the owner a note, ya, I am that lame. and went on. well after my lession I was driving to my work just getting off the highway and I saw, and red svx with (I am not flaming here) a really huge almost offroad truck antenna, looks weird but he/ she must get great radio reception with it. I was thrilled two in one day, I would have left the later a note but the owner was driving it, so I honked. thought I would share it, I was wicked happy.
-black beard, Thanks for leaving the card. Love my car, but, it decided to die on me (transmission, fuel pump..exhaust .etc). I'm going to get it fixed..no choice..no good like it is, even to sell. Next time you see a white haired lady bebopping down the highway.....wave. Trudy
Old 08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
even if my S/N was misspelled that was me! Well guys I just fixed my water pump, and a few other things but the bill came to .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......$750.50
What can you do?
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:56 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
There's been a white/black SVX at a foriegn auto repair shop on the D.W. Highway in Nashua for the past 2 day's.....Don't see any 4 sale sign's in the window's...
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
My Locker
Old 08-27-2005, 11:15 AM
gettin there....

Rte 111 sighting

Traveling on Rte 111 From Salem to Nashua on 8/27 and there was a white SVX behind me at a light in Windham,it had after market wheel's(I was on my bike).After the light it turned left into a gas/grocery store.I was meeting people for breakfast,so if you read this,sorry I couldn't say hi....
My Locker
Old 08-28-2005, 09:55 AM
aka sir_romeo

friday 8/26 at about 10:30am i passed one as i was heading into the epsom traffic circle on rt 4, it was heading towards concord, i was heading towards the circle.... i waved but i dont think the driver spotted me. it was dark green, i was in mine at the time
previous SVXi:

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 08-28-2005 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:26 PM
quickm0ng00se

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange179
The other one I've seen about 3 times in the past few days. It's a silver spoilerless with a black top. I've seen it in and around rochester and we've shared a couple waves at each other. If I find it parked I'm gonna try hard to get a "card" on it's windshield.

that's it,
Jay
Jay,

I believe that would be me. I try to wave whenever I see one coming the other direction. I've waved at the green one a couple of times, but the lady driving it has yet to wave back.

And yes Sir Romeo it was the one for sale with the "homemade" sunroof. It had been in an accident previously, and the sunroof was popped loose. The previous owner had it blow out on the highway before he got it fixed, where it was immediately run over by a big truck. Hence the plexi-glass. Functional?....Yes. Pretty?.....Not really.

For the money it makes a fun little winter car.

My previous '92 is currently owned by my father, who loves them just as much as I do.

QM
Old 09-03-2005, 10:58 PM
aka sir_romeo

well it looks like the lady in green is ignoring us other svx's, im sure it was the same one i saw last week near the epspom circle, straight blonde hair
previous SVXi:
Old 09-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
Two in two days!

Well first off, I lost my lisnse, for 20 days. So my black is sitting at home. So my mom and I are driving through Bedford, and I saw a black one, almost like mine (at first I thought someone had stole mine! but it had the sube stars on the hood. Then last night I saw a white one, just like jessie's, well minus the nos, and seats and well the body style was the same , no spolier. And I now know where he lives.

So haha, two in two days.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
Well first off, I lost my lisnse, for 20 days.
Alright, what did you do?
Old 09-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Namaah

Sighting on wends. Barcelona with CT plates on the Cross Westchester (287) going east twords the Hutch or 95, around 3ish passed by me while i was in my ambulance.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Locker Link Solution

hey guys

I'm in NH tonight and just thought I'd post the sighting i had about 20 minutes ago. Just before exit 9 southbound on I93...
it wast blue with aftermarket rims i think (i might have imagined it) tags said "urabus" or something close to it and they were vemont i think.

I was in the very dirty blue legacy with the "beastly" equipment on it. (oversized rack, not so hiddenhitch, tint, junk like that)
Anyway... nice car
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 09-25-2005, 09:51 AM
aka sir_romeo

saw a red one with a crunched drivers side fender/bumper/headlight down by carver MA yesterday think it had ct plates i dont know if he saw me

later on i saw a white/black one with mass plates passing me (opposite direction) on rt 6 in RI (i think i was still in RI) the female driver had, dirty blonde curly hair, she spotted me but didnt wave back.

only 2 sightings driving down to carver then to foxwoods and back up to NH, im a bit dissapointed.
previous SVXi: