Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Like I said, I'm two steps ahead. It was my intention for either of you to try to work with what I left as the first failure.
That still doesn't explain how the second could come before the first........
It kinda seems like a desperate attempt to throw some humor/arrogance into the debate really.

Quote:
And whatever silly things you can find on the internet about blue Mars or whatever, the difference is my beliefs are not only widely held, but verified by ex-officials (ex because they quit after discovering these things or were fired for speaking out) and everything is verifiable through a great deal of detective work.
On paper.
On video.
Actual evidence. It's a giant jigsaw puzzle of lies and deceit and day by day the picture becomes more clear as pieces are fit into place.
But if the government is so corrupt that they would kill innocent people, why would they not kill the people who are trying to expose their deep dark secrets?
It seems alittle pointless to kill thousands of people just for some money, but then let one guy live when he could actually bring your entire crime ring down in flames. Where is the creativity in that?

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 01-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Ok stop stop. My man Alex Jones is about to interview Micheal Moore on Fahrenheit. I like Alex a lot more than Micheal so let's see what he says.

BRB.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Ok stop stop. My man Alex Jones is about to interview Micheal Moore on Fahrenheit. I like Alex a lot more than Micheal so let's see what he says.

BRB.
I listened to some of that Alex Jones clip you posted earlier, and honestly I'd like to know where he gets his "facts" from as well. Most of them seemed like ideas he might have picked up somewhere, or heard to be "true" from someone else on the internet.

If he had actual proof that there is as much government corruption as he says there is (about some of the half-thought ideas he had aswell), then honestly, things would be alot different. Clinton almost got impeached because of alittle [Borat]sexytime explosion[/Borat], how could someone as "dumb" as Bush pull off so many corrupt deals without already having been caught?

Can you post a link to the interview please?

Dustin

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 01-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by odepaj View Post
That still doesn't explain how the second could come before the first........
It kinda seems like a desperate attempt to throw some humor/arrogance into the debate really.
All you need to know is I have had an iron tight grip on this thread since the 3rd post.

Quote:
But if the government is so corrupt that they would kill innocent people, why would they not kill the people who are trying to expose their deep dark secrets?
They do. They do it all the time. It is documented. It is revealed, people just don't want to believe ebcause they are far to busy fretting over the little things.
Quote:
It seems alittle pointless to kill thousands of people just for some money, but then let one guy live when he could actually bring your entire crime ring down in flames. Where is the creativity in that?
You are right, right, right. They already have all the money they could ever need. The one thing they don't have is total control, but they are getting it. They get more control by influencing people, and one way to do that is by making truth seekers out to be criminals, and peopel will believe they are criminals because that's what they are told to believe, and that's why they don't just kill certain people off. There is more control profit in keeping them alive and using their actions against them, but it only works when there is a mass hysteria, when peopel cannot think for themselves.
BRB video.

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000022060...e52b1d57e8187c

26 or so minutes in.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
All you need to know is I have had an iron tight grip on this thread since the 3rd post.
I' am sorry, but I almost woke up my wife laughing so hard at this statement. No, seriously... I really almost did!

Oh and people have to like you? Then why is it that with every arrogant post you make, I like you less...

So much for influence?

Seriously, you spout off about all these facts that you KNOW. But you dont back that up. Where is your proof?

Im not naive, yes what you say is possible. But some of what you say is so far fetched, that I would rather beleive that Mars is Blue and there is oil there.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Honestly, I pity you for that........
You really take away from the debate with comments like that and make it seem like its more of a pissing match, or an ego-trip type thing.

Quote:
They do. They do it all the time. It is documented. It is revealed, people just don't want to believe ebcause they are far to busy fretting over the little things.

You are right, right, right. They already have all the money they could ever need. The one thing they don't have is total control, but they are getting it. They get more control by influencing people, and one way to do that is by making truth seekers out to be criminals, and peopel will believe they are criminals because that's what they are told to believe, and that's why they don't just kill certain people off. There is more control profit in keeping them alive and using their actions against them, but it only works when there is a mass hysteria, when peopel cannot think for themselves.
I actually expected a better excuse from you than that........
That's just to easy of an explanation. Throw something about talking wolves or vampires in there, that'll give it more emotion.

(I know you don't like it when I throw some humor into this, but I find this all hilarious and it's hard to keep a straight face about it all)

Quote:
After the guy in the crowd started running around talking about "secret police" and saying how they were covering their badge numbers I just couldn't be in a "believing" mood about the whole thing. I'll try and watch it again later.
You should watch some of the videos of people harassing the followers of Scientology, they use alot of the same tactics. It's really just people who have a very strong feeling that their beliefs are correct and they feel the need to prove everyone else wrong.
I just heard something about a concentration camp on the video.........
Im sorry but I just really can't take this video serious.

Dustin

My Locker

Old 01-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Haha, every city will have high-altitude spy blimps with radar so they can look right into our homes? I hope they don't see me in the bathroom!

Where is his proof about that? Is there documents ANYWHERE that prove that will happen?

Im sorry, but I REALLY can't take this video serious........

Dustin

My Locker

Old 01-08-2008, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Got a different link, it gets so far in and freezes for me.

But so far, all I see is the same scare tactics you claim are being used against us...
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)

Old 01-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX View Post
Got a different link, it gets so far in and freezes for me.

But so far, all I see is the same scare tactics you claim are being used against us...
The sound continues, and then about 8-9mins into it, the video starts back up.

Dustin

My Locker

Old 01-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Just to make one thing clear: LRAD is not confidential, I dont see how the cops not wanting to talk about it means that its some super secret conspiracy?

They demonstrated it on "Future Weapons", and honestly, if I was a rioter, i'd rather have them use the LRAD on me then rubber bullets and tear gas.

Dustin

My Locker

Last edited by odepaj; 01-08-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Ok, according to Alex Jones, Micheal Moore is a fake and a "corporate shill", and he "covered up the reality of premeditated involvement in 9/11" and whatnot.

So I guess this agrees with the RSVX was saying, but maybe not what he had in mind as far as his total and complete blundering? Now I really need to find that movie.
Quote:
I' am sorry, but I almost woke up my wife laughing so hard at this statement. No, seriously... I really almost did!
Great.
Quote:
Oh and people have to like you? Then why is it that with every arrogant post you make, I like you less...

So much for influence?
I ADMITTED my internet influence was very weak. Pay attention.

Quote:
Seriously, you spout off about all these facts that you KNOW. But you dont back that up. Where is your proof?
My proof is in the videos. All you need to do is watch it.
Hey, does that sound like someone you know?

Quote:
Im not naive, yes what you say is possible. But some of what you say is so far fetched, that I would rather beleive that Mars is Blue and there is oil there.
Greedy, corrupt people is far-fetched? Sad. The evidence is on the street. Look around.

Quote:
Honestly, I pity you for that........
You really take away from the debate with comments like that and make it seem like its more of a pissing match, or an ego-trip type thing.
It's just truth. There is no debate here. Nobody can contest anything I have said, except for "you're crazy".

Quote:
I actually expected a better excuse from you than that........
That's just to easy of an explanation. Throw something about talking wolves or vampires in there, that'll give it more emotion.
I'm not working for emotion. If I wanted a rise I would have given more information. I'm willingly not telling you my motives for the failure comments. I don't need to tell you anything. I don't need to pretend to be debating with you. This conversation is strictly one-sided. I tell you what I want you to know, you retaliate ridiculously. Simple as that.

Quote:
Im sorry but I just really can't take this video serious.
That's really not my problem.
Quote:
These are not scare tactics. Alex Jones is not telling anyone to be afraid. He's telling people to take control of the country and fight to keep your rights and expose treachery.
And you don't believe scare tactics are being used against the masses? Oh lord. Terrorists.

Terrorists terrorists, terrorists terrorists terrorists, 9/11 terrorists.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
If you want a video that's easier to swallow, start with the global warming video.

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000098856...b98511069c6a07

The science in this video is present and irrefutable and lends credit to everything else Alex says.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:26 AM

Im not going through the trouble of quoting everything you said... but ther part where I said "some of what you said is far fetched" is a general statement.

Where you drew the specifics out of that I will never know.

And that video... well... I cant take it seriously. I dont believe everything I see or read on the internet.

To be honest, if I had a point of view and wanted to try and get it across, I could go spend a week putting together footage of crap to do it to... But that doesnt make it true.

Edit: And dont even get me started on the whole Bin laden thing. He is an excomunicated member of the ruling family of SA. So, simply because they have the same last name, makes all this other nonsense true?

Im going to bed. I fully expect to see 5 more pages when I wake up...

Last edited by RSVX; 01-08-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:30 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
It's just truth. There is no debate here. Nobody can contest anything I have said, except for "you're crazy".
But at the same time, I see no debate from you?
It's all a pissing match to prove your whit and that you are so inteligent that you've had an "iron tight grip" on this thread?

Quote:
I'm not working for emotion. If I wanted a rise I would have given more information. I'm willingly not telling you my motives for the failure comments. I don't need to tell you anything. I don't need to pretend to be debating with you. This conversation is strictly one-sided. I tell you what I want you to know, you retaliate ridiculously. Simple as that.
Quote:
That's really not my problem.
Well thats really all I have to say on that topic.......

Quote:
These are not scare tactics. Alex Jones is not telling anyone to be afraid. He's telling people to take control of the country and fight to keep your rights and expose treachery.
And you don't believe scare tactics are being used against the masses? Oh lord. Terrorists.

Terrorists terrorists, terrorists terrorists terrorists, 9/11 terrorists.
So him confronting some old man and immediately asking him if he works for the government and then calling him a communist, whats that about? I mean really, that was like watching my 8-year old nephew argue with his mother. That was nothing but generalizations and making comments to stir some anger.

Dustin

My Locker

Last edited by odepaj; 01-08-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Honestly, I see nothing but far-fetched theories in this video. There is no proof that anything hes saying is real truth. It's all opinion and heavy bias towards "tin-foil hat" conspiracies.

But oh well.......
5 o'clock in the morning, im going to bed.

Continue your pissing match and your "iron tight grip" on this thread if you'd like.
You certainly are the victor in this "debate"

Dustin

My Locker