Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Hater

i feel like i brought a Howitzer to a spitball fight.

i'm not really sure how to respond to the post above this, other than to laugh in a "i-feel-sorry-for-you-and-please-don't-reproduce" kinda way.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 01-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
That's what I'm talking about.

That, ladies and gentleman, is the ONLY tool in Alan's arsenal. His Howitzer is nothing more than his own fully reemed asshole. Sit the **** down.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
That's what I'm talking about.

That, ladies and gentleman, is the ONLY tool in Alan's arsenal. His Howitzer is nothing more than his own fully reemed asshole. Sit the **** down.

looks like someone is having a tantrum. don't e-thug me little man, i've seen photos of you.

my advice is to not post so much - you need your limited brain power for important stuff like breathing and blinking your eyes.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Did I tell you to sit down or did I tell you to stop ****ting from your mouth?

Wait, you can't do one without doing the other.

Any advice you have to offer is kindly recieved with a duffel bag of salt. The exchange is to get you close and distract you, the bag is to clock you upside the head in the hopes of knocking sense into your infinite void of a cranium.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Believe what you want. Slander who you want. You will never convince anyone who is not already indoctrinated into your belief system, but I open the eyes of people every day. With the help of the people I admire and with ever increasing sources I spread TRUE FACTS about the tyranny in this country that you either ignore, welcome, or pretend doesn't exist.

Which is it? All of you guys. I see the same people over and over in these threads. I am always here trying to figure you out.

Are you in denial of what's real? Do you welcome a police state? Do you think it's not possible for our elections to be fixed?

THEY ARE FIXED.

FIXED.

Global warming hysteria is orchestrated by the government. 9/11, Oklahoma City bombing, WTC bombing, all Federal schemes. Taliban, CREATED by the US. Saddam, funded and SUPPLIED and protected by the US until it was time to take his land. Bin Laden PROTECTED by the FBI even after his part was played. The CIA keeps drugs trafficking alive (hello, NAFTA? NAU?). Voting machines are manipulated, bills are suppressed, politicians are payed off to keep quiet, good people are ASSASSINATED, innocent people are arrested and detained and KILLED FOR NO REASON. Criminals go free because they own the system. Your rights are wittled away like so many splinters of the world crafting elites as the police force begins to regard the Constitution as nothing more than mantra of an obscene cult.

When does it end?

When do you wake up from your ****ing day dream?

Do you think the world will be OK just because you feel comforted when you get in your bed at night? I know I feel that way, so I'm sure you do as well.

I know it won't be ok.
Another truth to add to your list is the fact that mice actually bought and paid for the Earth to be built from a factory on the planet Magrathea.

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Hater

Quote:
Did I tell you to sit down or did I tell you to stop ****ting from your mouth?

Wait, you can't do one without doing the other.

Any advice you have to offer is kindly recieved with a duffel bag of salt. The exchange is to get you close and distract you, the bag is to clock you upside the head in the hopes of knocking sense into your infinite void of a cranium.
why don't you just go to bed so you don't further embarrass yourself with your little drama-fueled meltdown, m'kay?

Old 01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by odepaj View Post
Another truth to add to your list is the fact that mice actually bought and paid for the Earth to be built from a factory on the planet Magrathea.
Dustin
Wow, second biggest failure of this thread. Your mockery does not invalidate anything I have said. Be serious, or do not post, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
why don't you just go to bed so you don't further embarrass yourself with your little drama-fueled meltdown, m'kay?
Why don't you go find 6 or 7 more tin foil hat pictures? You won't have truly fresh material during your superiority complex-fueled troll spazzing at the rate you are going.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Wow, second biggest failure of this thread. Your mockery does not invalidate anything I have said. Be serious, or do not post, please.

I figured it was pretty obvious that it didn't "invalidate" anything?

Im sorry but after your post about the "truths" you KNOW to be real......I just had to do it.

If my post was the second biggest failure of this thread, the first must have been when it was hijacked because Michael Moore is a "saint" and shouldn't be slandered by anyone?

Dustin

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company

Last edited by odepaj; 01-08-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:04 AM
Hater

Quote:

Why don't you go find 6 or 7 more tin foil hat pictures? You won't have truly fresh material during your superiority complex-fueled troll spazzing at the rate you are going.

i can't - i am scared about that duffel bag full of salt.

oh BTW, Micheal Moore is still full of crap.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
If you can't see which direction the country is moving toward, as it is blatantly and painfully OBVIOUS, I can do nothing but pity what you will become when it all comes crashing down and you realize you have done nothing about it.

Quote:
If my post was the second biggest failure of this thread, the first must have been when it was hijacked because Michael Moore is a "saint" and shouldn't be slandered by anyone?
Actually the first would be you admitting your post was the second biggest failure of this thread. Congrats. You may not like me right now but that doesn't mean I'm not two steps ahead of you.

Last edited by NikFu S.; 01-08-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:10 AM
Hater

Quote:
If you can't see which direction the country is moving toward, as it is blatantly and painfully OBVIOUS, I can do nothing but pity what you will become when it all comes crashing down and you realize you have done nothing about it.
nah, don't pity me - i'll be ok.

what are you doing about it, besides posting on a Subaru SVX forum? are you stockpiling tinfoil hats and gathering parts to build a far-out cosmic raygun that will totally melt those bad government dudes?

Old 01-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
I see what way it is going, but when you say that you know things like the "Oklahoma City bombing, WTC bombing, all Federal schemes. Taliban, CREATED by the US." to be absolutely true, I've just got to inject some humor into the thread.

I pity someone who truely believes the things they find on the internet that support those ideas, and in all honesty, I think landshark's tinfoil hat jokes fit in with that really well. It kinda reminds me of the '60s when everybody had bomb shelters because we "knew" nuclear war was eminent.

There's a video on youtube that talks about mormon beliefs, i'll find it and link it to you. Maybe that one is true also?

Oh also! Theres another video on youtube that "proves" that Mars is actually blue and has plant-life on it, but the government makes it look barren and desolate so no other countries will explore it and take control of the oil there too.

Links to come soon!

Dustin

My Locker

Last edited by odepaj; 01-08-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Actually the first would be you admitting your post was the second biggest failure of this thread. Congrats. You may not like me right now but that doesn't mean I'm not two steps ahead of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odepaj
Since when does the second come before the first?

I've got nothing against you, this is a political forum on the internet, no reason for emotions/tempers to fly in here. That would be alittle childish and pointless......

Dustin

My Locker

Old 01-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
nah, don't pity me - i'll be ok.

what are you doing about it, besides posting on a Subaru SVX forum? are you stockpiling tinfoil hats and gathering parts to build a far-out cosmic raygun that will totally melt those bad government dudes?
I'm using the most powerful tool I have, influence and education, and you have seen one of the smallest portions of my effort on this site.

Like I mentioned, people have no choice but to like me, and that gives me a great power of influence. It's a lot harder to use on the internet because of mule-headed people scaring away people with sense, leaving me no way to really reach out, so no, no ray guns or aluminum hats.

Your comments leads me to believe you do not think government corruption is possible. Are you seriously naive or do you favor joke making over reality? Your post history declares the latter.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Since when does the second come before the first?

Dustin
Like I said, I'm two steps ahead. It was my intention for either of you to try to work with what I left as the first failure.

And whatever silly things you can find on the internet about blue Mars or whatever, the difference is my beliefs are not only widely held, but verified by ex-officials (ex because they quit after discovering these things or were fired for speaking out) and everything is verifiable through a great deal of detective work.
On paper.
On video.
Actual evidence. It's a giant jigsaw puzzle of lies and deceit and day by day the picture becomes more clear as pieces are fit into place.