Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Man how the HELL did you analyse it like that???

Does Hezballah have the means to invade Israel?
They have only defensive and intimidating weapons.
The whole purpose was to capture prisoners and exchange them with ours. They did so, but then a Humvy crossed the border looking for them, so Hezballah destroyed it and it stayed in Lebanon for two weeks before the Israelis were able to tow it back. Al Manar showed a footage of that Humvy from the first few days of the attack, so as the Lebanese NTV and LBC and everybody... it was a recreational site for all local TV stations and from all angles... so what did they all do? just crossed the border to Israel and taped it while it lied there in the middle of the road with all the burned bodies inside??? Yeah sure the Israelis don't want to retract their bodies back ( ) and left them to rot for two weeks there... hehe you are all such amateurs concerning the Israeli attacks...

Here is the order again:
1- Two soldiers were kidnapped from the Israeli side.
2- 8 soldiers were killed from the Lebanese side.
3- Israel started attacking in retaliation for the kidnapped and killed
4- Hezballah started firing katyushas to Israel in re-retaliation

Just accept it if you want the truth. If not, I don't care, you will be the only ignorant people concerning this war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
The facts are on our side. You need to watch the entire taped message of the captured Hezballoh terrorist that participated in both the failed kidnap raid and the successful raid.

Like I have said several times---Hezballoh miscalculated the response and made a stupid mistake. They erroneously assumed that Israel was so busy with the Gaza situation that any response would be minimal.

Lee
Hahaha, Israel is always busy with the Gaza situation slaughtering people

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:54 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Sheesh, Lee. This guy is a total moron spewing hatred everywhere he goes. He refuses to even speak the truth and when presented with over whelming evidence continues stating idiotic, moronic, blather.

He doesn't even respond when presented with facts.

He just keeps spouting the same lies over and over and over. He reminds me of the liberals who believe just because they say something it is true.

Sheesh ...

Then he signs off to everyone and is he gone? No. Just like a terrorist fanatic.

"Ok, I will be good now ... I will leave now ..." What they are really thinking when they say such things is this, "Ok, as soon as they aren't looking I will kill them all ... Just as soon as they turn their back I will shoot them in it ... I can do that ... It's ok ... I am no coward I was very brave when I shot them in the back ... I am no coward I will be very brave when I kill innocent people ... It takes someone with lots of courage to murder people who are defensless."
Old 08-23-2006, 03:15 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Sheesh, Lee. This guy is a total moron spewing hatred everywhere he goes. He refuses to even speak the truth and when presented with over whelming evidence continues stating idiotic, moronic, blather.

He doesn't even respond when presented with facts.

He just keeps spouting the same lies over and over and over. He reminds me of the liberals who believe just because they say something it is true.

Sheesh ...

Then he signs off to everyone and is he gone? No. Just like a terrorist fanatic.

"Ok, I will be good now ... I will leave now ..." What they are really thinking when they say such things is this, "Ok, as soon as they aren't looking I will kill them all ... Just as soon as they turn their back I will shoot them in it ... I can do that ... It's ok ... I am no coward I was very brave when I shot them in the back ... I am no coward I will be very brave when I kill innocent people ... It takes someone with lots of courage to murder people who are defensless."
I am deeply touched, I am crying now...

What you are requesting Internet facts? who said they were credible??
I am stating based on TV footages and evidence...
What the hell are you talking about in the last paragraph???

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:41 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
It seems that sorceror and lee love to read "credible" info from the net. Here are a few examples of what is being said in the Israeli Newspapers. The MOST IMPORTANT TWO in Israel, Yadiot Ahronot and Haaretz. They are written by Jewish people:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/753547.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/753674.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...294609,00.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...294340,00.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...294647,00.html

Old 08-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
WRONG. The missles were being fired BEFORE any of this ever happened. Did you just IGNORE the news before the war started?
bump again...
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
bump again...
Prove it... or at least analyse it...
What was the intention of Hezballah from this war??? You know?

Old 08-23-2006, 07:56 AM

Youre kidding, right? You are asking me to prove something that has been reported on ALL of the worlds major news agnecies... On acts that happened BEFORE this war...

OK, I'll bite...
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)

Old 08-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Youre kidding, right? You are asking me to prove something that has been reported on ALL of the worlds major news agnecies... On acts that happened BEFORE this war...

OK, I'll bite...
Which agencies? FOX news?

Answer this question, what was Hezballah's intention from this war?

Old 08-23-2006, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Which agencies? FOX news?

Answer this question, what was Hezballah's intention from this war?
Hold on there turbo... I'm working on your sources now...

And I cant answer your question. Other than to say that they didnt think Isreal would respond the way they did, after the kidnappings.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Hold on there turbo... I'm working on your sources now...

And I cant answer your question. Other than to say that they didnt think Isreal would respond the way they did, after the kidnappings.
Many people commented on it as it didn't need such a response from Israel and SO DAMN QUICK !!!!!!!!!!

Unless it had previously something in mind

Old 08-23-2006, 08:22 AM

Here is a quick bunch of sources, I dont feel like linking them all, sorry.

Quote:
The following is a chronological list of events along Israel's northern border in which Israeli civilians or soldiers were killed or wounded from May 2000 until July 12, 2006.

27 May 2006 - An IDF soldier was wounded when Katyushas were fired at an army base at Mt. Meron in the upper Galilee.

27 Dec 2005 - A branch of a Palestinian organization connected to Al-Qaida fired 6 Katyushas, damaging a house in Kiryat Shmona and a house in Metulla. In response, the IAF attacked a training base of the Popular Front, south of Beirut.

21 Nov 2005 - An attempt to kidnap an IDF soldier was foiled when paratroopers patrolling near Rajar village discerned a Hizbullah unit approaching. Private David Markovitz opened fire, killing all four. In a heavy attack of mortars and Katyusha rockets that ensued, nine soldiers and and two civilians were injured.

29 June 2005 - More than 20 mortars were fired from across the border. Cpl. Uzi Peretz of the Golani Brigade was killed and four soldiers wounded, including the unit's doctor. Fire was exchanged and helicopters and planes attacked five Hizbullah outposts in the Reches Ramim area.

7 Apr 2005 - Two Israeli Arabs from the village of Rajar on the Israel-Lebanon border were kidnapped by Hizbullah operatives and held in captivity for four days in an attempt to obtain information on Israel.

9 Jan 2005 - An explosive device was detonated against an IDF patrol at Nahal Sion. One Israeli soldier was killed, and a UN officer was killed.

20 July 2004 - Hizbullah sniper fired at an IDF post in the western sector of the Israeli-Lebanese border. Two IDF soldiers were killed.

7 May 2004 - Fire in the Mt. Dov sector. IDF soldier Dennis Leminov was killed, and two other soldiers were severely wounded. The IDF returned fire.

19 Jan 2004 - An anti-tank missile was fired at IDF D9 while neutralizing explosive charges near Zari’t. An IDF soldier, Yan Rotzenski, was killed and another soldier was severely wounded.

6 Oct 2003 - Staff Sgt. David Solomonov was killed when Hizbullah fired at an IDF force south of the Fatma Gate in the eastern sector. In addition, the Hizbullah fired missiles and rockets at an IDF post in the Reches Ramim area.

10 Aug 2003 - Haviv Dadon, 16, of Shlomi, was struck in the chest and killed by shrapnel from an anti-aircraft shell fired by Hizbullah terrorists in Lebanon. Four others were wounded.

20 Jul 2003 - Hizbullah snipers fired on an Israeli outpost near Shtula, killing two Israeli soldiers.

7 May 2003 - Hizbullah attacked IDF positions in the Sheba farms with heavy rocket, mortar, and small arms fire. One Israeli soldier was killed and five others were wounded in the attack.

29 Aug 2002 - Fire at an IDF post in the Mt. Dov sector. IDF soldier Ofer Misali was killed, and two other soldiers were lightly wounded.

12 Mar 2002 - Infiltration: In a shooting attack on the Shlomi- Metzuba route. Six Israelis civilians were killed, among them IDF officer Lt. German Rojkov.

14 Apr 2001 - Fire at an IDF post in the Mt. Dov sector. IDF soldier Elad Litvak was killed.

16 Feb 2001- Fire at an IDF convoy on Mt. Dov. IDF soldier Elad Shneor was killed, and three other soldiers were wounded.

26 Nov 2000 - A charge was detonated near an IDF convoy. IDF soldier Khalil Taher was killed and two other soldiers were wounded.

7 Oct 2000 - Kidnapping: Three IDF soldiers: Adi Avitan, Omer Soued and Binyamin Avraham were kidnapped by the Hizballah from the Mt. Dov sector.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Hahaha, you got those from the Israeli ministry of foreign affairs… You don’t feel like linking them all ??? hahahah, it’s only just one link (http://www.mfa.gov.il/NR/exeres/9EE2...MODE=Published)
What a credible source they are, I guess this is why you don’t want to disclose your source  . Half of those are done by Al Quaeda and Palestinians perpetrators in Lebanon (they do have Katyushas you know and they are funded by the Lebanese Sunnis which are now in our Government core). Hezballah has no reason to make attacks except in cases of Israeli interfierence or so… Those explosives that hit the IDF soldiers were probably Land mines… The only truth in that list is what happened is 21 Nov 2005. That was the aim of Hezballah all along after 25 may 2000.

Now for the real Juice, How much you know your fellow Israelis? Do you think they care either for you or for us???

Previous knowledge about Al Quaeda attack??

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7545.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7544.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle6480.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle5133.htm

Deliberate attack on USS Liberty??

http://www.wingtv.net/documentaries.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/margolis12.html

Threat to world peace ??

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=35383

You want to know more about the Jews??? Go back to 1948 with David Ben-Gurion (if you don’t know who he is, here is the link to save you the trouble: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion) You know what he said?

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

“We must expel the Arabs and take their places.”

““We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

This is the simple truth as it is. Everything in the Middle East is about religion. You cannot take out religion from Politics especially in Israel. They go by the book all the way, did they show you footages about IDF soldiers praying on the Merkava by holding their book? Do you think that Israel cares for you or for anyone else in the world???

You say that the Muslims call us the Infidels?? This is NOT the right translation of it. The true Arabic word is “Koffar” . They call us the “Koffar” which comes from the word “Kafer” (Koffar is the plural of Kafer) and the Kafer is someone who hides the truth. Which truth? The truth that we believe that Jesus is son of God at the time they consider him as a Prophet same as their Prophet Muhammad. At least they consider him a prophet at the time the Jews considered him as a liar and crucified him. My mom prays 8 hours per day and have read the Bible like 1000X, she knows Jesus’s life story by heart, even she knows the “missing” story from the time he was a little boy till the time he appeared a grown up man… Yesterday I was browsing the TV channels and we watched the “Passion of the Christ” together. She started crying all along and said all the details are well put except the bloodshed (which is exaggerated of course).

Do you want to know a fact about the Jews? They know that they crucified the right Christ but they are too egoist and shameful to admit it. They claim they are still waiting for the right Christ to come to this world on a huge army and with most advanced weapons and claim all the land between Dajla river and Furat till the Mediterranean sea… Is that sense in your opinion??

You all see Israel is a state of the art advanced country who is creating this and that… You know what they think about themselves?? As the ONLY holy “blueish-blooded” race that must rule the world !! They don’t give a Sh!t about Christians either Arabs, Europeans, Americans, Australians or Africans… They are just using you to get weapons and ammunitions… Here is the proof:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...62401780/print

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0509-07.htm

Who you think did this? Al Quaeda? Bin Laden?? As soon as the Jews catch up to you, they wouldn’t care about you at all. Their plan is to reclaim the promised land and they are willing to wait and grow as much as it takes.

They also don’t give a sh!t about the Arabs, either Muslims or Druzes… no need to elaborate, you are all seeing what they are doing in my region…

Concerning your Media, here is an article that can interest you all:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0819-20.htm

You know nothing about the truth that is happening here. You know nothing about the religious wars in the Middle East and you never and will never know more than I do in those terms. You think that you guys in the US know more about the Israeli/Palestinian/Lebanese conflict more than I do? NEVER in your life and I am willing to debate as many Rabbies as you can bring, Sunni Sheikhs, Shia Sheikhs… whoever you feel like bringing over. No, sorry, we will take this Sh!t to another forum of course, this one is dear to my heart and I don’t want to trash it anymore.

The Jews came to the middle east and took the Palestinians land. Before that time they were living in peace and harmony, terror never existed in the world but the atrocities they created towards Arabs in general and Muslims in particular made the Muslims what they are today. They are killing and prosecuting without discrimination either to gender or age. They kill the elderly as they kill the pregnant women, is that civilization you are looking at?

I can understand you all being angry from the 9/11, All arab countries were also furious, but the question, what was the REAL feeling of the Israelis?!
http://whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

If you are all really sane people who like to know the truth act like MEN and go ask any Muslim Sheikhs what they think about terrorist attacks!!! The Shariaa never allows them in any way possible, while the Jewish doctrine allows the killing of women and children and terror for any cause possible:
(note: link edited by admin, target site hijacked by spam)
NOThttp://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_19245.shtmlNOT

You also need to read what the OLD testament and Moses says about the innocent lives and which the JEWS follow word by word:

« Numbers 31 - Moses was enraged with the officers of the army, the commanders of the thousands and commanders of the hundreds, who had come back from this military expedition. He said, "Why have you spared the life of all the women? They were the very ones who, on Balaam's advice, caused the Israelites to be unfaithful to Yahweh in the affair at Peor: hence the plague which struck Yahweh's community. So kill all the male children and kill all the women who have ever slept with a man; but spare the lives of the young girls who have never slept with a man, and keep them for yourselves."

“Deuteronomy 2 - But Sihon king of Heshbon would not give us leave to pass through his territory; Yahweh our God had made his spirit obstinate and his heart stubborn, to put him at your mercy, as he still is. Yahweh said to me, "You see, I am starting to give you Sihon and his country." Sihon marched out against us, he and all his people, to give battle at Jahaz. And Yahweh our God handed him over to us: we defeated him and his sons and all his people. We captured all his towns and laid all these towns under the curse of destruction: men, women and children, we left no survivors except the livestock which we took as our booty, and the spoils of the captured towns.”

“Deuteronomy 20 - When you advance on a town to attack it, first offer it peace-terms. If it accepts these and opens its gates to you, all the people inside will owe you forced labour and work for you. But if it refuses peace and gives battle, you must besiege it. Yahweh your God having handed it over to you, you will put the whole male population to the sword. But the women, children, livestock and whatever the town contains by way of spoil, you may take for yourselves as booty.”

You want the link also?? Here is the link:
http://markhumphrys.com/bible.quotes.html

The Jewsih military core is directly related to their Rabbies and not always to their government. They are allowed to kill women and children by their book.. is that the civilization that you want??

Come on Lee, Chris, Dan, Sorceror… come and teach me about our situation!! I can debate you all including whatever Rabbies you want to include…
Sorry for relying on the internet for the info, but you made me all uncredible with the personal info I know, WHAT I AM SAYING IS THE TRUTH, I NEVER LIE. I said it many times before in this forum, but still no one believes me.
To further support the Uncredibility of the Jews, here is a small story about the Scandal of the Marjeyoun military base which included 400 police officers and MP soldiers and 250 civilians. There was a claim that those soldiers just surrendered without force just to protect the civilians from the Israelis, but the fact is far more outrageous than this. It seems that our national security minister was in contact with the Israelis all along and asked the general in that base to let the Israelis enter to cover from Hezballah militants and asked him to offer them COFFEE or TEA or whatever they like… I was watching the news and as soon as the Israelis allowed them to leave, they bombed the road in from of them obligeing them to return back. Then they reallowed them to escape again and this is when our TV stations started asking the General what did the Israelis do… He said: “they mistreated us and locked us all the time in our offices… they are truly horrible.” Then the Israeli 10 TV station released a footage about an IDF soldier who was taping the whole even all along and which revealed our dear General sitting in his desk and a Leb soldier serving Tea for the IDF soldiers and they were all making jokes and laughing…
While they were in the middle of the road, the Israeli MK planes bombed the civilians and killed around 8 or 9 of them and injured near 20…

By releasing the prisoners and bombing them, the Israelis scr*wed the civilians, and by releasing the footage, the Israeli’s scr*wed the General and our national security minister… It seems that the Israelis have no allies whatsoever, they take what they like from you and then trash you away… they will do the same with you as soon as they evolve to your status… and as long as it takes.

If you want to still be bone headed in your opinions, it’s fine by me, I don’t care anymore. I know that my country is scr*wed and I don’t trust the UN council because it is being manipulated by your government and Israel never respected any resolution which comes from it. Even with the current 1701, they attacked the Bekaa area in a town still a little far from the borders and they claimed they send two Golani patrols of around 12 soldiers to stop around 1000 Hezballah militants in one point of the border… and by chance it turned out that they accidentally were going to a dead end house in that region which is inhabited by a Hezballah leader named Muhammad Yazbeck and clashes occurred between both Hezballah and IDF soldiers and the mission failed… The IDF will never know if weapons are being smuggled to Lebanon, because all the operations are happening deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep underground.

If you want to know the truth, listen to what I am saying, if not, I JUST DON’T GIVE A SH!T anymore, you are just bone headed and blind from facts… If the Jews are going by the book, I am also going by the book. I prefer to stand beside the NON TERRORIST Muslims who at least recognize my Christ as being a Prophet than standing with the Jews who crucified him, who have no respect for civilian lives and especially ours and still have a backwards thinking about the real Messiah coming over a great army and weapons….
This is the end of this thread for me.

Last edited by Chris; 10-09-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: bad link
Old 08-24-2006, 07:07 AM

All I have to say in response to that is what I have said all along...

Your opinions are NOT facts. This is where every arguement you give, fails.

I do not know as much as you do about your region (nor have I, or will ever claim to), as you have lived there your whole life. But I have personally spent at least 2-3 years in the Arab world, and gives me a bit more insight than your typical American.

Last edited by RSVX; 08-24-2006 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:58 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
All I have to say in response to that is what I have said all along...

Your opinions are NOT facts. This is where every arguement you give, fails.

I do not know as much as you do about your region (nor have I, or will ever claim to), as you have lived there your whole life. But I have personally spent at least 2-3 years in the Arab world, and gives me a bit more insight than your typical American.
If you can't see that those are facts, then you are a blind man.

EVERYTHING is related to religion in the Middle East, especially Israel. In fact they are more into religion than do Muslims.

Look I know that my country is F*cked and will stay f*cked for ever, I know that even if a little boy 10 years from now accidentally throws a rock across the border, Israel will take it as a cause for a new invasion and destruction.

If you don't believe me it's your choice, I don't care for you anymore. ALL THOSE I HAVE POSTED ABOVE ARE FACTS, but I don't blame you for opposing me, I know that the Jews control your media in the US...

This is really the end of this thread for me...

Old 08-25-2006, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear

If you don't believe me it's your choice, I don't care for you anymore.
See, you let it get personal.

Yes, some of what you say is fact. And a lot of what you say is opinion as well. This goes for both you and I. All I was stating before was that you are trying to present some of your opinions as fact.

Unlike Sorceror, I never called you names, or threw insults in your direction. I was just having a spirited debate. Yet, something I have done makes you not care for me. I can live with that. Everytime you say "If you dont believe me, its your choice.", the same can be easily redirected towards you.