Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckie
And before you go and label me as anti-US and a terrorist/terrorist supporter...know this: I am already classified as such by the government since I have volunteered in the past to help Food Not Bombs. Food Not Bombs is considered to be a terrorist orginization despite the fact that nowadays we do little more than feed the homeless 2 days a week. *shrugs* Sounds like a staunch case of terrorism to me.
But, rightfuly so! Here, let me explain.

These so called homeless are happy in their lives (to some extent) and you run in there and terrorize them by feeding them. They are not used to being fed, or cared for. Therefore you are disrupting their way of life.

OK, so it was one hell of a reach, but it was fun!

Disclaimer: The above is a joke, any attempt to construe it as anything other than a joke, is your own stupid @ss fault.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
BY THE WAY, I HEAR YOUR ON MEL GIBSON'S CHRISTMAS CARD LIST. BY THE WAY, MY COMMENTS TO YOUR DELUSIONS ARE IN BOLD ABOVE.
You amuse me Dan. Thanks for catching my typo, without your clarification, my point would not have been made.

I would have to say that we're all a little delusional at times. Heck, I would wager that you still think it's 1983 with 'Billy Jean' running on repeat in your cassette deck.

You're right, Danny can't be supporting a Hezbollah offensive against Israel and like US at the same time. I mean that would be like selling arms to two parties involved in a conflict and we all know that won't ever happen.

My mistake Dan, maybe you could explain what these statements mean since you're on top of it all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspear
Hisbullah is not righful of what he did by starting this parade (launching the Katiusha's to Israel), and Israel has no right to attack the infrastructure and civilians... They haven't so far killed but only one soldier from Hisbullah!!!
--post 15 from We Are Under Attack!

Quote:
I am really pissed!!!!!!!!!! all the high tech weapons the israeli have and they couldn't kill but only 2 members of Hizbullah!! 80% of the other 75 people dead are civilian KIDS !!! I saw incinerated babies on TV !!

I say it again, i was against Hizbullah starting the katyuchas on Israel, but seeing what the israelis are attacking and whom they are attacking here (civilians, airports, marine ports, gas stations, bridges...) I hope Hasan Nasrallah and hizbullah kick the SH!t out of the JEWS!!
Sorry guys I had to say it, when you see what I am seeing here, you will understand what I am saying...
--post 23 from We Are Under Attack!

Quote:
I said this from the beginning Lee, what Hizbullah did was provocative and not wise, I am against what they did, they shouldn't have started this war!!!
Syria and Iran never said that (as far as I know), one thing is sure is that they are helping Hizbullah in this war through supplies.

Our government is very weak, their only concern is to fill their pockets and nothing else.
--post 74 from We Are Under Attack!

Dang Dan, I misread all of those posts. Danny was not only the supporter, he was the mastermind of this whole thing. He probably was one guys who abducted the two Israelis and was pushing the 'Fire Missiles at Israel' buttons. For that I apologize Dan.

I'm sure I could find posts that show that Danny thinks that our media is focused on Israel's angle as well as the posts where Lee thinks our news reporting is pure and unbiased and if there is some slant to the news, that would be the 'Bleeding-heart Liberal' slant.

And for my last delusional comment, I didn't know addressing Lee and his only 2 Jewish friends was anti-Semitic. I think you should submit that new definition to Webster or Comptons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oab_au

------------one line from a PM sent by Lee/Ihopp77 to oab_au--------------
No, I am not Jewish and only personally know 2 Jews--that I know of for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--post 352 from We Are Under Attack!

So if I'm on Mel Gibson's Christmas List, then you must be on Chaim B. Pesach's Hanukah gift exchange list. What did you get last year? Socks?

Old 08-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Amuses Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir

And for my last delusional comment, I didn't know addressing Lee and his only 2 Jewish friends was anti-Semitic. I think you should submit that new definition to Webster or Comptons.
It amuses me that so much has been made about my statement concerning knowing "only 2 Jews" for sure. I also fail to understand why it has been quoted so many times and interpreted in so many different ways.

As the quote indicates--I said that I only knew 2 for sure and did not say they were friends. My point was that I don't know if they are Jewish simply by looking at them. My other point is that I don't worry about their nationality or religion---I accept them for what they are at face value. I probably know or have known many many Jews to include some friends, but unless someone says---I am Jewish or their name is Feinstein or however you spell it---I don't know they are Jewish and could care less one way or the other.

Now if I had said that I only knew 2 African Americans or 2 Hispanics---that says something else since racial origin is obvious. That could obviously indicate the potential for racism.

What if said I only knew 2 people of Irish descent. It that racist or could it be simply that nationality is not a concern and not visibly obvious?

I just had to say it.

Lee
Old 08-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Quote:
You amuse me Dan.
As long as I amuse you that's something positive in all this.

By attacking Israel for 50 or so years, the surrounding hostile countries have made Israel fight back the way it does. So, for any of these countries to complain is pretty stupid. These countries goal is to wipe Israel out and kill every person in Israel. Israel cannot buy peace with land.

The money and effort spent on all this fighting, and the cost in life is staggering.

Until countries like Lebannon and others kick out the Islamo fascists and decide to live peacefully, this stuff will go on and on with nothing but further horror.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
It amuses me that so much has been made about my statement concerning knowing "only 2 Jews" for sure. I also fail to understand why it has been quoted so many times and interpreted in so many different ways.

As the quote indicates--I said that I only knew 2 for sure and did not say they were friends. My point was that I don't know if they are Jewish simply by looking at them. My other point is that I don't worry about their nationality or religion---I accept them for what they are at face value. I probably know or have known many many Jews to include some friends, but unless someone says---I am Jewish or their name is Feinstein or however you spell it---I don't know they are Jewish and could care less one way or the other.

Now if I had said that I only knew 2 African Americans or 2 Hispanics---that says something else since racial origin is obvious. That could obviously indicate the potential for racism.

What if said I only knew 2 people of Irish descent. It that racist or could it be simply that nationality is not a concern and not visibly obvious?

I just had to say it.

Lee
I know, how am I anti-Semetic for posting that comment? I think it's from the Wacky Weed garnish added for flavor.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Agree

Quote:
By attacking Israel for 50 or so years, the surrounding hostile countries have made Israel fight back the way it does. So, for any of these countries to complain is pretty stupid. These countries goal is to wipe Israel out and kill every person in Israel. Israel cannot buy peace with land.

The money and effort spent on all this fighting, and the cost in life is staggering.

Until countries like Lebannon and others kick out the Islamo fascists and decide to live peacefully, this stuff will go on and on with nothing but further horror.
I agree and what has upset me on here is that some do not realize how critical it is for Israel's very existence to be aggressive and NOT show any weakness. Some are not anti-semetic in their lack of support and even criticism of Israel's level of response, but simply uninformed of the history and need to operate for a superior strength position because of the sheer numbers of the enemy in the region.

"Noir---I know, how am I anti-Semetic for posting that comment? I think it's from the Wacky Weed garnish added for flavor."

I don't know that I have called anyone anti-Semetic except Danny and not even sure that I called him that----it is so obvious in his case that you don't even need to state it again. I have definitely used the terms of "anti-US or anti-American" in several instances and would not hesitate to use them again.

Lee
Old 08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
You're right, Danny can't be supporting a Hezbollah offensive against Israel and like US at the same time. I mean that would be like selling arms to two parties involved in a conflict and we all know that won't ever happen.
Ok. The Jewish doctrine same as the Muslim is extremist as the way they consider themselves as superior to others. This is why I stated that I hate all Jews whereas I only hate your government (I liked it at one point in time when they helped driving the Syrians out) and not you people...

Some important posts to know as I was browsing the political forum:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...t=33467&page=6
Post 76

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...t=32036&page=2
Posts 19 and 27.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...t=32036&page=4
Post 47

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-16-2006 at 02:11 AM.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Hmmm, why stating exactly "50 years" ?? What was Israel before that?

Quote:
As I said before, we as Christians hate Muslims and Jews. But between both, I prefer Muslims over Jews for the sole purpose that Muslims are men of their word, what they state, they do. One simple example (and sorry for taken this one even though I hate it), you all know that when a Muslim terrorist go on TV and state he will have revenge on this people and on that people, you all witness that he do it right?? Well muslims are not always related to killing and stuff. They have great hospitality and they welcome their guests in the most generous manner possible. But do not dishonor them by taking something they belong or stab them in the back...

The Jews are never unpredictable and take the simplest causes to make a fuss out of it...

But deep in my heart and in our hearts as Lebanese Christians, if we can drive all muslims out of Lebanon (sunni and shiites) and claim Lebanon as a Christian country alike Israel as a Jew country, I wouldn't mind at all

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:33 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
I agree and what has upset me on here is that some do not realize how critical it is for Israel's very existence to be aggressive and NOT show any weakness. Some are not anti-semetic in their lack of support and even criticism of Israel's level of response, but simply uninformed of the history and need to operate for a superior strength position because of the sheer numbers of the enemy in the region.

"Noir---I know, how am I anti-Semetic for posting that comment? I think it's from the Wacky Weed garnish added for flavor."

I don't know that I have called anyone anti-Semetic except Danny and not even sure that I called him that----it is so obvious in his case that you don't even need to state it again. I have definitely used the terms of "anti-US or anti-American" in several instances and would not hesitate to use them again.

Lee
I am anti-semetic in the first place, anti-muslim in the second place and anti-US government in the third place, but never anti-US as it is. (the muslims are tho)

Sorry guys, but your government's policy towards Lebanon was not in our country's favor, I have to stick to my origin in this...

Do you all know that the only weapons that are being allowed to the Lebanese government are Rio trucks, old willys and Jeep Pickups?? Some M-16's also. Our tanks are very old dated 1945 (M45) and we don't have a lot of them and the US never allows us to buy newer ones...

Old 08-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
This is why I stated that I hate all Jews whereas I only hate your government (I liked it at one point in time when they helped driving the Syrians out) and not you people...
Wow, what happened? I guess your racist camouflage suit was at the cleaners when you posted this.

By the way, speaking of camouflage, there are US citizens who are Jewish on this site and they of course think you're really swell.

So, when Islamo-fascists kill 241 marines, or when 3,000 get killed in 9/11 etc you think that's okay because it's really just an attack on the US government.

Your signature supports terrorism.

I've met Muslims and Jews, some I liked, some I didn't, some had power and money, and some didn't.

Good luck with your Hezbollah house guests.

Good luck with your Syrian and Iranian neighbors.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:23 AM
Phil & Belha

Quote:
Your signature supports terrorism.
Whether or not you agree with the sentiment, Danny's signature

"Want WorldWide Peace & No Terrorism Anymore ??? Stop Attacking Muslim Countries !!!"

does not amount to support for Terrorism.

From what I have read, Danny certainly doesn't support Al-Qaeda or the 9/11 attacks. He has enthusisatically supported Hisbullah, and who can blame him. I'd support them if they were the only people defending my home and family from an invading army.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II
Old 08-16-2006, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha
I'd support them if they were the only people defending my home and family from an invading army.
Even if those same people where the ones suicide bombing civillian areas, as well as launching unguided rockets at whatever they can?
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)

Old 08-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Phil & Belha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
Even if those same people where the ones suicide bombing civillian areas, as well as launching unguided rockets at whatever they can?
Yeah, you're right. In that case I'd rather the invaders drove their tanks into town, blew up my house and killed all my family.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II
Old 08-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Selective Memory

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. In that case I'd rather the invaders drove their tanks into town, blew up my house and killed all my family.
Your selective memory option is working great. Now how about a little reality---there would have been NO INVADERS if the terrorists had not killed and captured soldiers in another sovereign country and indiscriminately fired rockets at civilian areas. I personally think I would blame the people that started it.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Ah, but you forgot to mention that your house guests were part of this *resistance*.