Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2006, 03:37 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Oh really? Show me some evidence, isn't what your justice core is all about?Or what applies as Justice and Fairness in your system doesn't apply for the rest of the World?

What is Fair is Fair and what is Just is Just. I was trying to be realistic when I told you that what Hizbullah did was wrong, but the Israeli attacks are exagerated... but seeing how you guys are supporting the extermination of an entire population, I wish Hizbullah keeps throwing rockets over the Jews because they really F*&%^ deserve it

I saw many stills and several live action surveillance tapes absolutely and without doubt showing hezbollah firing rockets from homes, neighborhoods and businesses.

But just for the record? I think Noir was joking when he posted that.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
Lee
You've been lapping up Bush, et al's ludicrous pieces of fiction for years.
Was this some Republican BS propaganda that you are spouting????
Yes, it was!
Are you totally unbelievable and obviously completely blinded by pure propaganda. ?
Yes, you are!
Have you ever shown us one thing Bush has has gotten right?
No, you haven't!
Have you disproven even one of the Fabulous Fifty?
No, you haven't!
Is your reasoning flawed?
Yes it is, you are the Master of the non sequitur, argumentum ad populum, argumentum ad vereundiam, the fallacy of presupposition, the irrelevant conclusion and numerous other flaws in logic and reasoning.

Worst of all is you continue to fail to see the monumental HYPOCRISY of what you say..."obviously completely blinded by pure propaganda. "!

WGJ

Dufus,
I'll give you a hint, Bush did do one thing right, very recently. Can you guess what?
Your post is not even worthy of comment beyond these few words.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Man, I swear I replied to this many times before... In all my posts I am trying to explain to you how muslims think, this is a fact they believe in and I AM ALWAYS AGAINST IT.

They are sentimental people to one another. There is not difference between an egyptian muslim or a malaysian muslim. They are seeing how their fellow muslims are being prosecuted and driven out of their homes in Palestine by Israelis and how the US which is an ally of Israel attacked Iraq... they started blowing themselves up (which is considered as the ultimate weapon after Nukes) because they had no heavy artillery as Israel has. So they think they would inflict the most damage possible by suicide attacks.

Pls do not get me wrong on this one, I am not supporting them at all. My signature is just a suggestion for worldwide peace...
Why are Shiites killing Sunnis then if as you say all muslims are sympathetic to each other? Who came over and bombed the trade towers? Who continues to attack the USA at every chance they get? Muslims that's who.

Last edited by sorceror; 08-20-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
I'm sorry Triumph. Hezbollah raided Israel, captured 2 hostages and murdered 8 human beings under, I suspect, the direction of Iran. That is a classic example of an act of war. They then proceeded to launch missiles, supplied to them from Iran and Syria, purposefully and deliberately into Israels civillian areas. !000's of his people were not murdered they were killed in combat protecting the Hezbollah. The Hezbollah started this and Israel responded! To try and turn it around by saying what would we do here in the US is utterly absurd. Get the facts right. Yes if the USA were attacked the way the hezbollah attacked Israel I would indeed join the resistance to the Hezbollah terrorists. The prisoners in Israel are in jail because of specific war crimes and should not be released. Sheesh you need to read all of the threads on this subject and read about America's peace keeping attempt and hezbollah's abject murder of soldiers sent there to protect THEM! Quit blaming the USA for their racist, terrorist fanatics! You actually condone the killimg of Americans because a bunch of racist fanatics have sworn to destroy Israel at all cost? You mind has been poisoned by someone somewhere that you considered to be a friend but only meant to fill your mind with hatred, lies, treasonous thoughts and racism. Trust me those fanatics will smile to your face but don't ever think every single one of them wants you dead for not believing as they do. WAKE UP!

Then Danny's response to you of how he loves you cracks me up. Why wouldn't a backer posibly even a member of a terrorist faction not love someone whose mind they have so successfully poisoned?
I replied to this and especially how the war began like *000's times , Just go back to the old posts and straighten your facts. I am stick and tired of repeating the same stuff over and over...

Quote:
I saw many stills and several live action surveillance tapes absolutely and without doubt showing hezbollah firing rockets from homes, neighborhoods and businesses.

But just for the record? I think Noir was joking when he posted that.
I am not denying that they aren't, but did Hezballah fire rockets from all southern villages of the Litani river? There are Sunni, Druze and Christians towns too...

Stop fighting it, the Israelis are liars, I dare them release footages of all the villages they destroyed showing rocket launchers for Hezballah. They failed to support the Qana massacre, the same they did in the first time. The video tape they released about Qana 2006 was NOT firing from Qana...

Quote:
Why are Shiites killing Sunnis then if as you say all muslims are sympathetic to each other? Who came over and bombed the trade towers? Who continues to attack the USA at every chance they get? Muslims that's who.
Why are CIVILIAN Sunnis in KSA, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, Tunis, Maroc, etc.... all supporting the Shiite Hezballah in its war against Israel??

Iraq is an exception which I am 100% sure that your government caused this to cover its failure in this war. There are many US soldiers casualties in Iraq each day, and the terrorist attacks against your soldiers was growing more and more in Iraq. So obviously to weaken them and taking away their attention from the "invading armies", your government caused this civil war in Iraq... This is my interpretation to it..

Why didn't the Sunni countries attack the Shiites countries then?? Why there wasn't a coup d'etat in Syria where the majority of population are Sunnis (75%) while Bashar el Assad is Alawites (which are Shiites and form 11% of the population)???

You want to discuss religions with me? believe me you will loose, I know more about Lebanon politics and religions battles of the middle east more than I know my SVX.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-21-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:29 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Funny, it was the first time today I browse the net for some evidence about the Sunnis and Shias and Israeli, well I found my answer in Al Jazeera... Here guys read those two documents, really interesting and TRUE!!:

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...rvice_ID=12349

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...rvice_ID=12198

Plus it seems that the Israeli Government are studying "Round 2" of the war... as we speak!!
They will not accept be defeated by Hezballah... Even though they are surrounding and cutting materials on us... we are a defensive country and never an offensive, so what they are doing is not winning in its sense

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:31 AM

defensive? for crying out loud the hezbollah crossed Israel's border, murdered 8 poeple and then began lobbing missiles into civillian areas of Israel.

How in the heck was that a defensive action? It isn't it is a completely offensive action.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:04 AM

What's It Been...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Your post is not even worthy of comment beyond these few words.
six months since I challenged you to refute just ONE of the Fab 50 and easier still to identify JUST ONE THING our Preznit's gotten right, hell I even gave you a hint. But no, I get no evidence, as usual, just another irrelevent conclusion. Lame. Your intellectual impotence is so sad, typical of a Bush supporter, but still sad.

WGJ
Old 08-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
He's Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
six months since I challenged you to refute just ONE of the Fab 50 and easier still to identify JUST ONE THING our Preznit's gotten right, hell I even gave you a hint. But no, I get no evidence, as usual, just another irrelevent conclusion. Lame. Your intellectual impotence is so sad, typical of a Bush supporter, but still sad.

WGJ
He's back!!! I'm not sure whether to reach for the strait jacket or rabies vaccination. Actually just reaching for the bug spray.

Lee

Last edited by lhopp77; 08-22-2006 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
defensive? for crying out loud the hezbollah crossed Israel's border, murdered 8 poeple and then began lobbing missiles into civillian areas of Israel.

How in the heck was that a defensive action? It isn't it is a completely offensive action.
To straighten the story out, Hezballah crossed the border, kidnapped two soldiers and got out. An Israeli Humvy crossed our border looking for the soldiers, Hezballah attacked the Humvy and killed 8 soldiers on the LEBANESE SIDE of the border. The Israeli army started attacking Lebanon and then Hezballah started with his Katyushas...

Old 08-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
You Need Better Facts

Quote:
To straighten the story out, Hezballah crossed the border, kidnapped two soldiers and got out. An Israeli Humvy crossed our border looking for the soldiers, Hezballah attacked the Humvy and killed 8 soldiers on the LEBANESE SIDE of the border. The Israeli army started attacking Lebanon and then Hezballah started with his Katyushas...
You need to review the real facts and pictures. The attack that captured 2 and killed 8 took place all on Israeli territory. Also, this was not the first attempt to capture IDF soldiers. And you need to acknowledge that Hezbollah was firing rockets into Israel PRIOR to the war starting---such as the July 12 rocket attack.

Lee

Last edited by lhopp77; 08-22-2006 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:29 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
You need to review the real facts and pictures. The attack that captured 2 and killed 8 took place all on Israeli territory. Also, this was not the first attempt to capture IDF soldiers. And you need to acknowledge that Hezbollah was firing rockets into Israel PRIOR to the war starting---such as the July 12 rocket attack.

Lee
Nope, that is not correct... why would they start a war when their only purpose is to exchange prisoners???

Analyse it logically next time...

Old 08-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Nope, that is not correct... why would they start a war when their only purpose is to exchange prisoners???

Ask yourself that question, and think about all of the rockets they have been firing into Isreal's CIVILLIAN areas...

Thats pretty much an act of war in and of itself.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
Ask yourself that question, and think about all of the rockets they have been firing into Isreal's CIVILLIAN areas...

Thats pretty much an act of war in and of itself.
Chris, the rockets were fired after the Kidnapping occurred... after the Israelis started attacking the villages...

Old 08-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Chris, the rockets were fired after the Kidnapping occurred... after the Israelis started attacking the villages...
WRONG. The missles were being fired BEFORE any of this ever happened. Did you just IGNORE the news before the war started?
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Our Side

Quote:

The facts are on our side. You need to watch the entire taped message of the captured Hezballoh terrorist that participated in both the failed kidnap raid and the successful raid.

Like I have said several times---Hezballoh miscalculated the response and made a stupid mistake. They erroneously assumed that Israel was so busy with the Gaza situation that any response would be minimal.

Lee