Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
In other words, her saying those 4 were using the national tragedy as a taxi toward fame and money... is her taxi to fame and money. Ha! What a *****.

...and for that she should be murdered, as you have said, no?

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 06-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
...and for that she should be murdered, as you have said, no?
Nahh... Not for that. More for her accumulated total.

Uhhh... Now hold on. I never said she should be murdered. I said threatened....on TV.... as a public service announcement.... as a joke.

I don't condone threats or violence even when I understand how it got there. Gotta clear that up in case this thread runs away on us and changes the subject to murder.
Or.... someone pops a cap in her but. That's always a possibility with that type of personality.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 06-13-2006, 01:57 PM

Naw, Coulter's Right...

If there was ever a group of women who deserve to be insulted in the world media it those crazy 9/11 b*tches. Just because they got to watch their husbands burned alive on TV, no longer have mates, have to raise their children without their father, that's no reason to be courteous, civil or sensitive to their loss. Those four crazy b*tches deserve it because they had the temerity to FORCE BUSH TO HAVE A 9/11 COMMISSION! They questioned authority! And not just any authority, they questioned the demi-god himself, GEORGE "I'M THE DECIDER" BUSH!
They deserve it because Coulter's NEVER wrong, (except about Canadians in Vietnam and some other minor stuff) and their criticism of the BUSH ADMIN is intolerable! And by God, ANN COULTER is not gonna let her hero's reputation, GEORGE "I'LL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTROY" BUSH, be besmirched (any more than it already is).

COULTER IS SO FULL OS SH*T SHE COULD TAKE JOURNALISM LESSONS FROM MICHAEL MOORE!
Notice the DEAFENING SILENCE from the Republican Party? NOT A WORD OF SUPPORT...'ause they know she's fu*kin' NUTS!

WGJ
Old 06-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Blood Pressure--Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
COULTER IS SO FULL OS SH*T SHE COULD TAKE JOURNALISM LESSONS FROM MICHAEL MOORE!
Notice the DEAFENING SILENCE from the Republican Party? NOT A WORD OF SUPPORT...'ause they know she's fu*kin' NUTS!

WGJ
Careful now or you will bust a blood vessel or two getting worked up like this.

I don't recall Anne ever being a spokeperson for the Republican Party--as Moore was and is for the Democratic Party.

ANYWAY------A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!!!

Primary elections very disappointing for Democrats---big gains not indicated

Zarqawi Killed

Iraqi Cabinet complete and ready to move forward

Bush visits Iraq

Rove cleared of any possible charges

Yes, A very wonderful week. Eat your hearts out.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Careful now or you will bust a blood vessel or two getting worked up like this.

I don't recall Anne ever being a spokeperson for the Republican Party--as Moore was and is for the Democratic Party.

ANYWAY------A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!!!

Primary elections very disappointing for Democrats---big gains not indicated

Zarqawi Killed

Iraqi Cabinet complete and ready to move forward

Bush visits Iraq

Rove cleared of any possible charges

Yes, A very wonderful week. Eat your hearts out.

Lee
And the lone republican cheerleader cheers on.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 06-22-2006, 11:54 PM

Earth To Lee, Come In Lee...

Quote:
Watch the O'Reilly Factor on Monday evening and see how the prisoners are being treated in Guantanamo. It is interesting that nearly all prisoners have gained nearly 20 pounds since being there. You might also learn a few other facts by watching the show.

Lee
I'm not gonna waste time talkin' about what a monumental journalistic lightweight O'Really is...all you have to do is look at his journalism resume. Non existent.

"It is interesting that nearly all prisoners have gained nearly 20 pounds since being there."
As both a sport and strength coach I can assure you it is very easy to put on 20 lbs. of weight after years of cheap, high carbohydrate foods and no exercise. Doesn't remotely constitute healthy or healthful conditions.

Much more important is the abrogation of the prisoners' rights, especially to a speedy trial and the message it sends to the world... a little terrorism and our much vaunted individual freedoms evaporate without so much as a "Hey, this isn't right!" from the majority of the people in this country. And it isn't just Gitmo. How about the four Iranian brothers, realtors and real estate investors here in S. Cal who've just been released after 4 YEARS locked up for nothing!
THAT'S NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT.
We're not just on a slippery slope toward fascism, we're sking down it.
WGJ

Last edited by WGJ; 06-22-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:30 AM

The Misadventures Of Preznit Dubya

According to the Washington Post review of Ron Suskind's new book -- The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11 -- the following has been confirmed by numerous inside sources:

* In March of 2002, Al-Qaeda terrorist Abu Zubaydah was apprehended
* It was quickly determined by Zubaydah's captors that the man was mentally ill, and that his responsibilities in the terror org were limited to minor logistical matters, such as arranging travel plans for the wives and children of more senior al-Qaeda members.
* The CIA immediately briefed Preznit Dubya on the facts about Zubaydah's questionable mental illness, and his small-fish status in al-Qaeda.
* Two weeks after being briefed on Zubaydah, Preznit Dubya held a press conference wherein he described him as "one of the top operatives plotting and planning death and destruction on the United States" and hyped his apprehension as a huge step forward in the War On TerrorTM.
* Later, Bush told CIA chief George Tenet: "I said he was important. You're not going to let me lose face on this, are you?" Dubya then quizzed Tenet about the efficacy of some of the "harsher interrogation methods" recommended by neoconservative operatives in the Defense Dept.
* Zubaydah was subjected to the methods in question -- which included water-boarding and other techniques that unquestionably qualify as torture -- with predictable results. The detainee began spilling the beans on all sorts of terrorist plots targeting shopping malls, banks, supermarkets, water systems, nuclear plants, apartment buildings, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, etc.
* None of these alleged plots had any evidence behind them except for Zubaydah's "confessions", and yet, with every new plot his interrogators managed to torture out of him, the Terror Alert levels shot up, and thousands of DHS agents raced to lock down each alleged target, wasting untold millions of dollars, needlessly panicking the nation as a whole and providing much-needed boosts to Preznit Dubya's sagging approval ratings.
The reason for all of the above -- and doubtless countless other dubious official behavior since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 -- is the eponymous One Percent Doctrine described in Suskind's new tome. It is taken from a November 2001 meeting between Dick Cheney and the CIA in which Cheney declared: "If there's a one percent chance that Pakistani scientists are helping al Qaeda build or develop a nuclear weapon, we have to treat it as a certainty in terms of our response." In other words, suspicion becomes confirmation.
What we are talking about, here, is total systemic madness with a definite method behind it... and it has led to the torture of a mentally ill peon in order to extract lies with which to terrify the American public.
Suskind's new book also contains another disturbing revelation. It involves a comment Preznit Dubya made to the unnamed CIA employee who briefed him on the infamous August 6 memo that declared Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside United States. After the briefing, Bush told the briefer: "All right, you've covered your ass now."

Sking down that slope and gaining speed...what did Nietzche say about "Stareing too long into the abyss..."?
WGJ

Last edited by WGJ; 06-23-2006 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to Suby Fan Send a message via MSN to Suby Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Suby Fan
Quote:

ummm no he mainly works with the green party
need work done? Have tools will travel
Old 06-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
You Still Don't Get It!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
I'm not gonna waste time talkin' about what a monumental journalistic lightweight O'Really is...all you have to do is look at his journalism resume. Non existent.

"It is interesting that nearly all prisoners have gained nearly 20 pounds since being there."
As both a sport and strength coach I can assure you it is very easy to put on 20 lbs. of weight after years of cheap, high carbohydrate foods and no exercise. Doesn't remotely constitute healthy or healthful conditions.

Much more important is the abrogation of the prisoners' rights, especially to a speedy trial and the message it sends to the world... a little terrorism and our much vaunted individual freedoms evaporate without so much as a "Hey, this isn't right!" from the majority of the people in this country. And it isn't just Gitmo. How about the four Iranian brothers, realtors and real estate investors here in S. Cal who've just been released after 4 YEARS locked up for nothing!
THAT'S NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT.
We're not just on a slippery slope toward fascism, we're sking down it.
WGJ
You still don't seem to get it!!!!

US=Good guys. Terrorist/Islamic Jihadists=Bad guys

Just remember that most of the Gitmo prisoners were on the battlefield fighting either the US or our Allies. Most of them were foreigners that had no reason for being in Afghanistan except for that purpose.

The vast majority of the US population could care less how long the Gitmo prisoners stay there. At least they are not free to continue fighting and bring harm to us and our way of life.

The only ones that sympathize are the extreme far left liberals like you.

Again I and most realistically thinking Americans support the war on terror against Al Quaida AND Islamic Jihadists where ever they are and the more of them that are out of the fight---the better.

God Bless America!!

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-23-2006, 10:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Suby Fan Send a message via MSN to Suby Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Suby Fan
Quote:

its a intresting thing about war... these song lyrics are by a band called anti-flag the song is called "Anatomy Of Your Enemy" this song was written BEFORE the war in Iraq i think they get the words from Art of War:

10 easy steps to create an enemy and start a war:
Listen closely because we will all see this weapon used in our lives.
It can be used on a society of the most ignorant to the most highly educated.
We need to see these tactics as a weapon against humanity and not as truth.

THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY! THIS IS HOW TO START A WAR!
THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY!

First step: create the enemy. Sometimes this will be done for you.

Second step: be sure the enemy you have chosen is nothing like you.
Find obvious differences like race, language, religion, dietary habits
fashion. Emphasize that their soldiers are not doing a job,
they are heartless murderers who enjoy killing!

Third step: Once these differences are established continue to reinforce them with all disseminated information.

Fourth step: Have the media broadcast only the ruling party's information
this can be done through state run media.
Remember, in times of conflict all for-profit media repeats the ruling party's information, therefore all for-profit media is state-run.

Fifth step: show this enemy in actions that seem strange, militant, or different.
Always portray the enemy as non-human, evil, a killing machine.

THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY. THIS IS HOW TO START A WAR.
THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY.

Sixth step: Eliminate opposition to the ruling party.
Create an "Us versus Them" mentality. Leave no room for opinions in between.
One that does not support all actions of the ruling party should be considered a traitor.

Seventh step: Use nationalistic and/or religious symbols and rhetoric to define all actions.
This can be achieved by slogans such as "freedom loving people versus those who hate freedom."
This can also be achieved by the use of flags.

Eighth step: Align all actions with the dominant deity.
It is very effective to use terms like, "It is god's will" or "god bless our nation."

Ninth step: Design propaganda to show that your soldiers
have feelings, hopes, families, and loved ones.
Make it clear that your soldiers are doing a duty; they do not want or like to kill.

Tenth step: Create and atmosphere of fear, and instability
then offer the ruling party as the only solutions to comfort the public's fears.
Remembering the fear of the unknown is always the strongest fear.

THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY! THIS IS HOW TO START A WAR!
THIS IS HOW TO CREATE AN ENEMY!
Old 06-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Relevancy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
its a intresting thing about war... these song lyrics are by a band called anti-flag the song is called "Anatomy Of Your Enemy" this song was written BEFORE the war in Iraq i think they get the words from Art of War:
I don' really understand your reason for posting this. As I seem to recall, the Islamic Jihadists have attacked the US and other free countries repeatedly over the last 2 decades. If you are implying that THEY followed the verses of the song to create US as the enemy---it may be relevant.

The war in Iraq did not, BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION, create the Islamic Jihadists as our enemy. They already existed and had conducted numerous lethal attacks directly on the US, US interests, US forces and US structures without significant retaliation.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by lhopp77; 06-23-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Is That So??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
ummm no he mainly works with the green party
I seem to recall he was sitting on the platform during the Democratic National Convention.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-23-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
I seem to recall he was sitting on the platform during the Democratic National Convention.

Lee
so he was also one of the main advisers to Ralph Nader he is a very political person... the only reason he got involed with the democratic party it to get rid of Bush... like any of this even matters
Old 06-23-2006, 01:26 PM

Quote:
I don' really understand you reason for posting this. As I seem to recall, the Islamic Jihadists have attacked the US and other free countries repeatedly over the last 2 decades. If you are implying that THEY followed the verses of the song to create US as the enemy---it may be relevant.

The war in Iraq did not, BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION, create the Islamic Jihadists as our enemy. They already existed and had conducted numerous lethal attacks directly on the US, US interests, US forces and US structures without significant retaliation.

Lee

you think they attack for no reason? you believe that they are just born evil? do you actually think that "They hate our freedom"?????
Old 06-23-2006, 03:25 PM

Missed The Point And Wrong Again And Now You're Makin Stuff Up...

Quote:
You still don't seem to get it!!!!

Just remember that most of the Gitmo prisoners were on the battlefield fighting either the US or our Allies. Most of them were foreigners that had no reason for being in Afghanistan except for that purpose.

The vast majority of the US population could care less how long the Gitmo prisoners stay there. At least they are not free to continue fighting and bring harm to us and our way of life.

The only ones that sympathize are the extreme far left liberals like you.

Again I and most realistically thinking Americans support the war on terror against Al Quaida AND Islamic Jihadists where ever they are and the more of them that are out of the fight---the better.

God Bless America!!

Lee
1. If you read my post you read of 4 people whose rights were completely abrogated due to anti terrorist hysteria. We tortured a mentally ill "jihadist" who knew nothing and put three IRANIANS in jail for FOUR YEARS for nothing.
"It was quickly determined by Zubaydah's captors that the man was mentally ill, and that his responsibilities in the terror org were limited to minor logistical matters, such as arranging travel plans for the wives and children of more senior al-Qaeda members.
* The CIA immediately briefed Preznit Dubya on the facts about Zubaydah's questionable mental illness, and his small-fish status in al-Qaeda."
2. You do not have any way of knowing where the Gitmo prisoners came from.
3. You have no way of knowing what the American public thinks about the Gitmo situation or the treatment of prisoners- YOU PULLED THAT OUT OF YER ASS!
4. "The only ones that sympathize are the extreme far left liberals like you."
Again with the name calling and more completely unsubstantiated horsewhip. No facts, just more of your erroneous, ill informed OPINION!
5. You don't address any of the real issues I brought up. No response to Suskind's allegations and no response to the ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT of the Iranians from Orange County California. Just a bunch of simpilistic, mindless flag waving. You're always going on about "the facts", where are yours?
6. "Again I and most realistically thinking Americans support the war on terror"
Again you have NO EVIDENCE. Not to mention that nobody knows what the hell "realistically thinking" even means. But if you actually did the research, I doubt many Americans are in favor of torturing mentally ill suspects or any suspects for that manner. Again, you have no evidence or substantiation of your position, PURE SPECULATION.

And the PART YOU DON'T GET is that everyone else in the world recognizes us as the BIGGEST HYPOCRITS IN THE WORLD, the hypocrisy of the US claiming to be fighting to bring DEMOCRACY to Iraq while we act like NAZI'S at home. Yeah, that's how you win the hearts and minds and gain the support of the rest of the world. Brilliant!

WGJ

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Last edited by WGJ; 06-23-2006 at 03:33 PM.