Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Cars Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 05:05 PM

I know, I know. But I just don't want to have something turbo while I'm in school. It's my only reason. Mommy and daddy don't cover anything, I'm responsible for everything, so it's a better financial decision for me.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:41 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXtacy
Registered today...thing is pretty damn fast. Gonna give it a tune up/oil change tomorrow. Should hold me over until I get some green for a few breathing upgrades.
I hope you aren't looking to do a few "Breathing upgrades" on that thing with 221,xxx miles on it... That is if the engine is still origional... That is a TON of miles on a Turbocharged high performance engine... Not saying it won't keep on lasting, it might verywell do that... But that is a long long life it's already had... It'd be like taking your grandpa out, putting him on a road bike then pumping his system full of a whole bunch of energy drinks or something... Only bad things could happen...

Good luck with it though It is definitely a unique car!!! And if you really are looking to sell it, look on the amature Rally networks online... I know of a few people that Rally those here in the US, they might be looking for a parts car, or just a car to drive around

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 07-20-2007, 10:44 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

nice email address btw....

Just giving you ****

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 07-21-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
I hope you aren't looking to do a few "Breathing upgrades" on that thing with 221,xxx miles on it... That is if the engine is still origional... That is a TON of miles on a Turbocharged high performance engine...
~ Chris
All the seals and whatnot have been changed, and all major services performed. I think I'm the first person to have actually put the car through it's paces. You don't understand, the guy I bought it from was in his Mid-70's. I have a binder FULL of receipts from this dude. Engine is quiet, stock, and no leaks. If I do keep it, it'll get the basic bolt ons no doubt. I've already picked up another 3sgte from Harry's in PA to start a build up, if I do in fact keep it (which I'll know in another 2 weeks or so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
nice email address btw....

Just giving you ****

~ Chris
Lol, hey now. I've had it since I was in what, 10th grade? Give me the benefit of the doubt. I have everything going there, and I really don't feel like moving it all to another e-mail address.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:22 PM

No one? But it's...awd...and....turbo...and....rare...
Old 07-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
yah, that suprises the hell out of me too...

whats the private party resale on the celica? Might be easier to sell it to a toyota enthusiest and use the cash to buy an svx .you can find a way to arange with th buyer and the person selling you your SVX so your not without wheels
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 07-23-2007, 04:41 AM
word words wording

Send a message via AIM to SomethingElse Send a message via MSN to SomethingElse
I would love too but im too far away.

Rebuilt P/S pump info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50918

If your car wont start info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...ighlight=click
Old 07-23-2007, 07:53 AM

The KBB private party resale is 3900, without the sound system upgrade, intercooler fan, and a few other extras.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:08 PM
1SICKSVX

Just wondering if still willing to trade??/