Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Murderers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
There is the total truth. The innocent civillians that are dieing are a result of Hamas not Israel.
That is what you are all seeing on your media which I proved a year ago that it was distorted since it is controlled by Jews in America.

UNRWA schools that shelter women and children and that are bombed by Israelis are the result of Hamas... yeah right!

I said it before and I will say it again, Hamas is no angel, without their stupidity the Israelis wouldn't be doing this. But 800 women and children out of 900 Palestinians is not a freaking logical number of "Innocent" casualties!

Just to understand more how you all think, in terms of discrimination... if those 900 were Americans, what would your opinion be? But because they are Arab "DOGS" or something, then the hell with them right?

and BTW, stop watching only Fox news or other media, check also out the other opinions...

Again... whatever nationality they are, they are gonna still be humans.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:56 AM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
and BTW, stop watching only Fox news or other media, check also out the other opinions...
I refuse to watch that Fox News trash. They're outrageously biased. I've watched several different news sources on the matter and I stand by what I said.

The problem here is that the Palestinian government either:
1. Wants to fight Israel (bad move)
2. Can't control their own people (not a good thing either)

I'm sorry, but the Middle East is run by the rules of the gun and the knife. The persons with the biggest guns and biggest knives run the area. Happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc. The Palestinian government does not have the biggest gun, so they aren't really ruling much of anything.

That being said, that doesn't give Israel the right to abuse them, but if their government can't control their own people (#2), Israel should and has the right to respond to attacks in methods they see fit.

Again, maybe I'm a bit naive, but I believe that Israel is trying quite hard not to attack civilians. Once again, I think it's quite logical - attacking civilians makes you look bad and takes away from the "moral high ground" you had for retaliating against attacks. Based on that logic, I am inclined to believe that Hamas is drawing Israeli fire near civilians in order to make Israel look bad. So far, they have succeeded with some people, but the world doesn't appear to have much sympathy.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi

Last edited by Manarius; 01-12-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
I refuse to watch that Fox News trash. They're outrageously biased. I've watched several different news sources on the matter and I stand by what I said.

The problem here is that the Palestinian government either:
1. Wants to fight Israel (bad move)
2. Can't control their own people (not a good thing either)

I'm sorry, but the Middle East is runs by the rules of the gun and the knife. The persons with the biggest guns and biggest knives run the area. Happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc. The Palestinian government does not have the biggest gun, so they aren't really ruling much of anything.

That being said, that doesn't give Israel the right to abuse them, but if their government can't control their own people (#2), Israel should and has the right to respond to attacks in methods they see fit.

Again, maybe I'm a bit naive, but I believe that Israel is trying quite hard not to attack civilians. Once again, I think it's quite logical - attacking civilians makes you look bad and takes away from the "moral high ground" you had for retaliating against attacks. Based on that logic, I am inclined to believe that Hamas is drawing Israeli fire near civilians in order to make Israel look bad. So far, they have succeeded with some people, but the world doesn't appear to have much sympathy.
I can understand Israel killing more Hamas and few Civilians, but killing 90% of civilians "by mistake", what do you call this?

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsvx View Post
Again religious beliefs are the problem and who controls the "Holy Land" Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc will fight over this area of the world until they destroy everything and everyone in it in the name of their "god" Utter stupidity in my opinion Funny thing is all of these 'religions" have a commandement or law of "thou shall not murder" or something to that effect. Way to go a$$holes
Do I detect an atheist contempt for anything religious. Some of you aholeys seem to have very short memories. Far more have been killed throughout human history for nonreligious reasons. Remember Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin and Pol Pot just to name a few.

Man can find plenty reasons to do this.

I do agree that "extremist" religions are a big problem and they DO forget their own teachings.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
What do you mean wrong SVX?

Hamas was a reaction to Israeli oppression over the years. I'm sure if they weren't terrorizing Palestinians on a daily basis, Hamas would've never come into existance in the first place. And for those saying,"If only Hamas would stop shooting rockets," it's clear that homemade fireworks can't compare to F-16s and the like. It would've workedf better if Israel didn't break the cease-fire:

Old 01-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel and try to live peacefully. I don't think the United States would standby and do nothing if Mexico was shooting rockets into Texas. I am sorry for the destruction and loss of life but I think the Hamas shares at least some of the blame for bringing this on. It is all horrible and unjust but I don't see it getting better as long as the rockets are still flying.

This statement is not only ridiculous! It's flat out outrageous!!!

I'm sure we all know Mexico can't afford rockets....
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensaf View Post
Hamas was a reaction to Israeli oppression over the years. I'm sure if they weren't terrorizing Palestinians on a daily basis, Hamas would've never come into existance in the first place. And for those saying,"If only Hamas would stop shooting rockets," it's clear that homemade fireworks can't compare to F-16s and the like. It would've workedf better if Israel didn't break the cease-fire:
Slanted big time.

Don't you think its rather stupid to bring a knife to a gunfight. So much or rockets versus F-16s. Some are hardly "homemade". They are smuggled in from Iran.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

Quote:
I can understand Israel killing more Hamas and few Civilians, but killing 90% of civilians "by mistake", what do you call this?
I suspect the ratio of Israeli civilians versus military killed by Hamas is about the same. So.................seems fair to me.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
Slanted big time.

Don't you think its rather stupid to bring a knife to a gunfight. So much or rockets versus F-16s. Some are hardly "homemade". They are smuggled in from Iran.

Lee

Nothing from Iran, they are all handmade.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX

Quote:
I suspect the ratio of Israeli civilians versus military killed by Hamas is about the same. So.................seems fair to me.

Lee
You are the only one suspecting that erroneous thing.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

Quote:
That is what you are all seeing on your media which I proved a year ago that it was distorted since it is controlled by Jews in America.
You didn't prove anything a year ago except that you are very supportive of Hezballoh and Hamas. Also, that you know absolutely nothing about the media in this country.

IF you don't know that some of those extended range rockets are coming from Iran--you are blind and sadly misinformed.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
What do you mean wrong SVX?

Quote:
Slanted big time.

Lee
Slanted how? I was actually surprised to even see it on CNN. Maybe media wouldn't be so slanted if Israel didn't put a media clamp on Gaza.

Qissam rockets (however they're spelled) are homemade. I am unaware of any other types of rockets being fired into southern Israel.

Don't confuse support for Palestinians as support for Hamas. The internet has changed much since even the recent Jenin massacre occurred. It's easier to find out what really happens around the world.

This documentary will probably ease you into the truth of the situation. It's called Occupation 101. If you don't want to sit through it all, watch the first few seconds of the last clip for some info that will probably shock you.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11
Old 01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
Do I detect an atheist contempt for anything religious. Some of you aholeys seem to have very short memories. Far more have been killed throughout human history for nonreligious reasons. Remember Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin and Pol Pot just to name a few.

Man can find plenty reasons to do this.

I do agree that "extremist" religions are a big problem and they DO forget their own teachings.

Lee
Not atheist here but living in the bible belt makes me wonder if so called "christians" around here are some of the biggest racists Ive ever seen, especially towards anyone of Middle Eastern descent since alot of them have bought local conveinence stores in the past few years. Dont get me wrong Lee there are good people of ALL religions, just a few make a bad name for a whole group.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensaf View Post
Slanted how? I was actually surprised to even see it on CNN. Maybe media wouldn't be so slanted if Israel didn't put a media clamp on Gaza.

Qissam rockets (however they're spelled) are homemade. I am unaware of any other types of rockets being fired into southern Israel.

Don't confuse support for Palestinians as support for Hamas. The internet has changed much since even the recent Jenin massacre occurred. It's easier to find out what really happens around the world.
There are other rockets being fired besides the one you mention. The two longer range rockets are being supplied by Iran.

NOW SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSDER particularly for you and Silverspear.

The Global Islamic population is approx 1,200,000,000. One Billion Two Hundred Million or 20% of the world's population.

They have received a total of SEVEN (7) Nobel Prizes (recognition for contribution to modern society)

1-Literature, 4-Peace, 2-Medicine

The Global Jewish population is approx 14,000,000. Fourteen Million or about .02% of the world's population.

They have received a total of ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE (129) Nobel Prizes (again recognition for contribution to modern society)

10-Literature, 8-Peace, 55-Physics, 13-Economics, 43-Medicine

(I would be happy to provide a complete list of the names if you like)

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews or other non-Muslims!

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in foreign restaurants. There is NOT a single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people!

The Jews don't traffic in slaves, nor have leaders that call for Jihad and death to all infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems!

Muslims must ask "what can they do for humankind" before they demand that humankind respect them and their religion.

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you think there is MORE culpability on Israel's part consider the following two sentences:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there will be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

Enough said.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by lhopp77; 01-13-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie

Quote:
There are other rockets being fired besides the one you mention. The two longer range rockets are being supplied by Iran.

NOW SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSDERpartcularly for you and Silverspear.

The Global Islamic population is approx 1,200,000,000. One Billion Two Hundred Million or 20% of the world's population.

They have received a total of SEVEN (7) Nobel Prizes (recognition for contribution to modern society)

1-Literature, 4-Peace, 2-Medicine

The Global Jewish population is approx 14,000,000. Fourteen Million or about .02% of the world's population.

They have received a total of ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE (129) Nobel Prizes (again recognition for contribution to modern society)

10-Literature, 8-Peace, 55-Physics, 13-Economics, 43-Medicine

(I would be happy to provide a complete list of the names if you like)

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews or other non-Muslims!

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in foreign restaurants. There is NOT a single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people!

The Jews don't traffic in slaves, nor have leaders that call for Jihad and death to all infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems!

Muslims must ask "what can they do for humankind" before they demand that humankind respect them and their religion.

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you think there is MORE culpability on Israel's part consider the following two sentences:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there will be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

Enough said.

Lee
This ranks as quite possibly my favorite post of all time. Well said...
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5