Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
SVX - wrecked........

hey guys,

well, nothing lasts forever, here's the story....i'll post pics ASAP.........

Ok, so i'm on my way home, when i check the Gas gauge and notice that i'm pretty close to the low mark, so I decided that it is better to be safe than sorry and go ahead and fill er up.... well, the pumps are all filled, so i'l stiing there waiting in line to be able to get some gas when something tells me to look over, all the sudden a 1995 Ford F-150 with a 3" lift comes flying backing out from his pump, I try to move, realize that impact is unavoidable, and brace myself...SLAM.....there goes the left side of my beloved SVX.........the dumb hick then gets out, scratches his head and says "what happened, I didn't see you at all??", so then the usual insurance stuff goes on, luckily the neighborhood cop that i'm friends with is patrolling the area-preventing a hit-and-run. But anyway, the damage is looking pretty bad, the door is defeniteley a goner, and the bottom sides are bent pretty bad, and to top it off, the hood is kind of bent strangely, so i'm thinking the frame might be damaged........all of this really makes me mad, WHAT IS IT WITH FREAKIN TRUCK DRIVERS!!!!, i know i'm not the only SVXer on here to fall victim to one. Only good news is that I have at least 2 witnesses that say it wasn't my fault, so his insurance will defeniteley be paying for all the damage, or a new SVX, i'm not going to let some stupid little hick ruin my life with the SVX, i'm way too hooked on these cars to let him!!!

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension

Last edited by AppStateSVX; 05-03-2004 at 06:30 AM.