Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2006, 09:58 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Are you implying that ONLY FOX reported the officially accepted events on 9/11?? The conspiracy theory that you seem to subscribe to is so ludicrous that it brings into question the intelligence and logical thinking ability of anyone that believes even part of it. Not to mention the possiblity of some form of insanity.

As you recall their were telephone calls from everyone of these aircraft, not to mention flight records and radar flight recordings. Structural engineers have analyzed the towers and can replicate the results on computer models. Many of the engineers believe that due to construction of the Empire State Building--that it would have survived the impacts.

Get real--calling me narrow minded?

Lee
Hey Im real

I've owned a copy of the "official" 9/11 Commission Report since the first month it came out .

Keep in mind little things, they managed to recover one of the highjackers passports intact after it survived a "2000 degree inferno that melted steel and caused the buildings' collapse" when they "did not recover" the flight data recorders (for the first time in history, I might add, in a plane crash). They recovered the box from TWA Flight 800 when it crashed over water, and this plane crashed over land where thousands of people searched the rubble, yet they were never recovered? That just does not add up.

Passport (made of paper)

"Black Box" Flight Data Recorder (survived every other plane crash to date except those on 9/11)

And an article on the recorders:

http://www.ntsb.gov/aviation/CVR_FDR.htm

Enjoy

Hey Lee,

Name a time you got cell service on an airplane over 5,000 feet.

It wasnt until 2004 that American Airlines implemented means to have cell signal on their planes.

Another thing, where is the plane debris here?

(Please notice the cable spools still standing and unbroken windows near the fire, even after the "plane hit the pentagon at full speed"

and wheres the plane here at the "crash site" in Pa ?(note, this is the "unbiased" picture)

Old 05-02-2006, 10:01 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
More

Last edited by Mike621; 05-02-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Cruisin' in Gator Country
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX Classic SVX
That WTC damage is consistant with this photo.

1994 SVX LSi AWD 95K - Emerald Pearl (sold)
1992 SVX LS-L AWD 115K - Dark Teal 4.44 swap (sold)
Old 05-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

We cannot, at anytime... living in a republic... immediately discount conspiracy themes. Dictatorships don't need them.

We have to, as citizens, hear them, consider them, and then form an opinion. Crazy thought...but that's how a republic survives. That is exactly how checks and balances work.

Everything is a "conspiracy" until proven. Watergate was a crazy conspiracy by two so called glory hound reporters.

I'm not big on conspiracies. And I'm not real big on this one, for I think our administration is just too stupid to come up with something of this magnitude.

But there are some extremely perplexing questions brought out by this documentary. Just a few are mentioned in Mike's post.

Getting away from the conspiracy, just my natural curiosity would want answers to those. The absolute most perplexing is where did the PA and Pentagon planes go? Never... in the history of aviation have they just went away with only a couple of pieces of aluminum to account for.

Do a little research on Flash points and temperatures before jumping on that "burnt up" thing. Gasoline is more volatile than Jetfuel... that was the whole idea for plane safety. Complete anniliation has never happened before and wouldn't happen on 4 consecutive crashes as these were. Constructing a pdf on that occurring is impossible.

Just curious.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
Hey Im real

Passport (made of paper)

out of curiosity, who's passport did they find? how many of the terrorists were citizens of the united states? maybe i'm a dumbass, but i thought only citizens were issued passports. resident aliens get a green card and retain the passport of the country of origin.

lee's right, we didn't do it. there is a conspiracy. the israeli's did it!!!!

"Reportedly the first fatality was US-Israeli billionaire Daniel Lewin, a former member of an elite Israeli anti-terrorist unit."
Old 05-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Why make a new arguement here when there are so many good ones to read elsewhere?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103306
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103160
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101893

Just watch the video.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Read

Read it you flakes. Oh--shoot, I forgot, Popular Mechanics is the puppet and stooge of GW Bush.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=6&c=y

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by lhopp77; 05-03-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Read it you flakes. Oh--shoot, I forgot, Poplar Mechanics is the puppet and stooge of GW Bush.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=6&c=y

Lee
OK, that solved my curiosity. So they did find the black boxes. Thanks.

Oh! And it's great to see you have other sources other than Fox, and other extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 05-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
For the Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
OK, that solved my curiosity. So they did find the black boxes. Thanks.

Oh! And it's great to see you have other sources other than Fox, and other extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.
Just for the record, Robert. I am conservative and do primarily (but not exclusively) watch Fox news because it is much more fair and balanced than any other network. But as to the other broad discription of "people like me" I will address some of your description of us as it pertains to me.

I don't support abortion clinic demonstrations that interfere with them let alone clinic bombings. I oppose late term abortion but not necessarily all early term abortions.

I only have contempt for any hate groups such the KKK or Black Panthers.

I am a hunter, but don't hunt rabbits since I will not eat them. I only shoot what I will eat. I do have an assault rifle, but not an AK47.

I am a redneck probably by your definition and am proud of it, but do happen to have a Masters degree. You have repeatedly acted like you are the only educated person on here, but I suspect there are more educated people on here than you think. I admit many cannot spell and use bad grammar, but that seems to be the mark of our younger generation--not necessarily level of formal education. (not commenting on the quality of our current educational system)

Let the record be noted and closed.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-02-2006, 08:13 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
I love how people who watch and support Fox News think that it is more fair and balanced because they throw in an opposing viewpoint to the one that they promote. More often than not, and like any other network that does it, the opposing (in Fox's case usually "liberal/democrat") viewpoint that they choose, is one carefully picked so as to make their extreme-right views not look so extreme, or look more sensible compared to the "left-wing whacko" on the other side of the interviewer's mic.

It's called "Spin" and every publisher of media uses it. Fox is selling you news, and they're doing their best to appeal to a certain demographic. They're doing it well. I'll be the first to admit that the other networks probably have a left-leaning bias, but if you're in the business of reporting, you'd probably want to make sure you appeal to those who would support your rights of free speech rather than take them away or limit them.
1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*
Old 05-02-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Just for the record, Robert. I am conservative and do primarily (but not exclusively) watch Fox news because it is much more fair and balanced than any other network. But as to the other broad discription of "people like me" I will address some of your description of us as it pertains to me.

I don't support abortion clinic demonstrations that interfere with them let alone clinic bombings. I oppose late term abortion but not necessarily all early term abortions.

I only have contempt for any hate groups such the KKK or Black Panthers.

I am a hunter, but don't hunt rabbits since I will not eat them. I only shoot what I will eat. I do have an assault rifle, but not an AK47.

I am a redneck probably by your definition and am proud of it, but do happen to have a Masters degree. You have repeatedly acted like you are the only educated person on here, but I suspect there are more educated people on here than you think. I admit many cannot spell and use bad grammar, but that seems to be the mark of our younger generation--not necessarily level of formal education. (not commenting on the quality of our current educational system)

Let the record be noted and closed.

Lee
Consider the record noted.

(P.S. Didn't mean it toward you, I meant the right biased media. )

Old 05-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Eh I fell asleep a few hours ago, and I'm just now watching this, and the kid says a B-52 hit the Empire State, when it was a b25, a much smaller plane...
Some other info is kinda thrown out of context...
Fun to watch anyways.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.

lol, wow, like to stereotype do we?

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 05-05-2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
lol, wow, like to stereotype do we?
To be nice, I left out the trailer and the old Ford in the front yard.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:35 AM

Thread Hijacking Dweebs...

Let's get back to the conspiracy! What do ya'll think of this:

http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

Thanx,
WGJ

Last edited by WGJ; 06-03-2006 at 01:38 AM.