Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Shuuuweeeet! Phil, do you take CASH? Sign me up as a VP

Too bad you don't take credit cards, I'd love to set up an automatic charge every month that is impossible to turn off
Old 05-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myetball
Shuuuweeeet! Phil, do you take CASH? Sign me up as a VP

Too bad you don't take credit cards, I'd love to set up an automatic charge every month that is impossible to turn off
Then you may be interested in the "Ultra ground floor prez" level. On this level, you get to keep 72% of all your earnings. Hand over all your possessions to me for safe keeping, and allow me to marry any under aged relatives you bring along. This will assure their rightful place in Financial heaven. In return, you come live on my new "freedom commune" just outside of Waco. The money you will make is beyond all of our wildest imaginations. And we sing campsongs nightly around campfires!

Get started and send me the deed to your house right away. Watch the funds flow as you bring security to all around you!!

Can you feel the power of independence? Can you feel the thickening of your wallet? Be one of the few on the ground level! We are accepting only a limited number into the "Ultra ground floor prez" level, and is ceiling'd at only 20,000 of the most loyal. Be part of that select group!!

I signed my dog up today, which gives my fantastic new opportunity a 100% growth rate!! Be quick and find riches.

Here's an email from him I just received.

To: Ultra top CEO head guy of "OUR" company
Subj: Exciting riches for all who sign up early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the email went on from there. Just the number of exclamation marks proves the validity of how well this program works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: My dog can't type. This email is only a facisimile of what I think he was thinking when I took his bone from him as I signed him up at the car wax level.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)

Last edited by Electrophil; 05-24-2006 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:27 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Look forward to the next MLM/Pyramid scheme to roll through the forum
Mods

Could you please make a new forum for MLM/Pyramid Schemes?

Dan
Old 05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Mr. Inappropriate

x Eleventybillion
Old 05-25-2006, 07:21 PM
The Molinator

I Take Credit Cards......

Please send them to me...OR just email me the number + your pin! [Does this mean I'm legit?]

Heh!... Why can't we all just get along!

My excitement for my BP business is starting to wane...

Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 05-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Shall we start a new one?

http://www.ericcaprarese.com/
Old 05-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm

It takes me to the firefox/thunderbird page.

Is it that diet patch thing, or are you attacking mozilla?

I'm using firefox now and it sucks. It started off great, but I'm thinking about going back to IE at least IE doesn't have ADD.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Cruisin' in Gator Country
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX Classic SVX
I thought it was a fuel additive at first. Hmmm, a little colored water and a big dose of caffine = $$$$
1994 SVX LSi AWD 95K - Emerald Pearl (sold)
1992 SVX LS-L AWD 115K - Dark Teal 4.44 swap (sold)
Old 05-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm

Try this one: http://www.m2cglobal-act.com/

Sounds too good to pass up. I need to cash in my retirement fund so I can get in on the ground floor of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!!!!!!!

Even the company "Viper Marketing" sounds soooo cool.

Thank god for SVX-forums and all the fantastic oportunities it's members list. What would I do without you guys.

I love the disclaimer: "...people with high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety disorder, insomnia, or who are pregnant, lactating or using blood thinners should seek the advice of a health professional before ingesting." Doesn't that pretty much cover everyone in America? Hell, I have three of those

Last edited by Myetball; 05-26-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
I love the disclaimer: "...people with high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety disorder, insomnia, or who are pregnant, lactating or using blood thinners should seek the advice of a health professional before ingesting." Doesn't that pretty much cover everyone in America? Hell, I have three of those
Congratulations! When are you due?
Old 05-26-2006, 04:43 PM

I just got a PM saying Myetball was lactating. Is it true?

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
The Molinator

I Looooove Health Food Drinks.........!!!

Heh Guys!...I don't know bout you..but I'd love a mothball healthfood drink right now! This is great! I think I know what I'll be doing with all those leftover gas pills! I'm rich..I'm Rich..I'm RICH!!!

Remember, I'm accepting any credit cards that you want to send me (don't forget to include your pin numbers)...by midnight May 31st. [The deadline may be extended, but don't delay....SEND THOSE CARDS TODAY!]

2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Hahahaha...yes it's true but not from being pregnant....it's from handling those damn Bioperformance Fuel Pills
Old 05-26-2006, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Hahahaha...yes it's true but not from being pregnant....it's from handling those damn Bioperformance Fuel Pills
I'm cracking up!

Old 05-26-2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
Heh Guys!...I don't know bout you..but I'd love a mothball healthfood drink right now! This is great! I think I know what I'll be doing with all those leftover gas pills! I'm rich..I'm Rich..I'm RICH!!!

Remember, I'm accepting any credit cards that you want to send me (don't forget to include your pin numbers)...by midnight May 31st. [The deadline may be extended, but don't delay....SEND THOSE CARDS TODAY!]

Hmmmm... Will they help me sleep? I've read they aren't really that good as a sleeping aid.