Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2006, 12:54 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
The nail has been hit
Old news mang.

Israelis killing kids. Hebollah and Hamas terrorizing westerners. The US is as broke as MC Hammer. Weather in London hasn't gotten better....

Tell me something that I haven't heard the past 10 years.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:59 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
Old news mang.

Israelis killing kids. Hebollah and Hamas terrorizing westerners. The US is as broke as MC Hammer. Weather in London hasn't gotten better....

Tell me something that I haven't heard the past 10 years.
Actually I heard that the US is going to be on "The Surreal Life" next season.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-31-2006, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
Actually I heard that the US is going to be on "The Surreal Life" next season.
whoa, that's cool mang. i'll have to set my cable box to record.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:57 AM

Old 08-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Certified Porschephile

Exactly Andrew. +1
Old 08-02-2006, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.anderson
Although that statement looks like it holds water, but I don't think that's why we don't have peace.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
No Credibility Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
Plus I saw the video of the rockets firing from the house that was targeted.
That house was NOT from Qana, the Israelis admitted that "it looked like the house that was hit"... our officials saw the footage of the video, it is from "Aita el Chaeb" which is completely evacuated...

Talking about Israeli intelligence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
You flunked math. 2 Kidnapped soldiers, but 8 killed in their OWN country to start the whole thing. 1400 rockets fired at population centers, but fortunately they are lousy shots even though they have killed nearly 50---several of them children.

These people were told repeatedly to leave the area. Even their own countryman have been on TV saying that they offered to take them north.

Hezbollah PURPOSELY wraps themselves with civilians to include women and children for protection AND propaganda purposes in cases like this.

For the record it is 19 children not 34 even though I admit that is not much solace to the families.

Investigation is still underway by Israel to get complete details.

Lee
Lee for the sake of truth, pls straighten your facts by getting good reliable sources... Rockets are much higher than stated, nearly 1900. The Israelis have more dead than advertised (If you are REALLY watching the news you would know that they are blacking out their own TV's)... and no not all of them or even "several" are children...

Who told you that if you warn people to leave they just leave like the Israelis are doing?? This is what I am telling you about cultural differences that you are ignorant about. People are rooted to their land and towns, especially old people, they think if they leave their land, other people will occupy it, so they stay if it means dying for it. You cannot just ask them to leave like this.
PLUS, they never warned Qana people to leave, and the death toll was that high because there is no HIZBULLAH around, never! and people did not estimate that Israel was that stupid to bomb a perfectly innocent civilian area.

Also for your info, or straightening your info, the dead amount to 56, 34 are digged out and the rest is still under rubble.

Hahahaaaa, are you related to Jim Carry??? Purposely wraps themselves in civilans.... hahahhaaaa

And Israel is full of sh.. as it did in 1996 with the same Qana massacre killing 109 civilians, it will do with this one... "We are sorry about it, Hizbullah was firing from there..." they have the same BS going on and on... I dare them to show all the footage from all the massacres they did here... I bet no one was Hizbullah firing from nearby

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
That house was NOT from Qana, the Israelis admitted that "it looked like the house that was hit"... our officials saw the footage of the video, it is from "Aita el Chaeb" which is completely evacuated...

Talking about Israeli intelligence...

Lee for the sake of truth, pls straighten your facts by getting good reliable sources... Rockets are much higher than stated, nearly 1900. The Israelis have more dead than advertised (If you are REALLY watching the news you would know that they are blacking out their own TV's)... and no not all of them or even "several" are children...

Who told you that if you warn people to leave they just leave like the Israelis are doing?? This is what I am telling you about cultural differences that you are ignorant about. People are rooted to their land and towns, especially old people, they think if they leave their land, other people will occupy it, so they stay if it means dying for it. You cannot just ask them to leave like this.
PLUS, they never warned Qana people to leave, and the death toll was that high because there is no HIZBULLAH around, never! and people did not estimate that Israel was that stupid to bomb a perfectly innocent civilian area.

Also for your info, or straightening your info, the dead amount to 56, 34 are digged out and the rest is still under rubble.

Hahahaaaa, are you related to Jim Carry??? Purposely wraps themselves in civilans.... hahahhaaaa

And Israel is full of sh.. as it did in 1996 with the same Qana massacre killing 109 civilians, it will do with this one... "We are sorry about it, Hizbullah was firing from there..." they have the same BS going on and on... I dare them to show all the footage from all the massacres they did here... I bet no one was Hizbullah firing from nearby
Yeah, if all of a sudden leaflets dropped from the sky telling me to leave and abandon my home. I wouldn't know where to go. I'd probably get locked and loaded up and go to the closest bomb shelter with some supplies. For people who have alot of family elsewhere, sure they maybe able to relocate. For those who do not, there's not many places one can go.

I guess that's the same reason why some people stayed after being warned about Katrina. <shrug>

Heck maybe Iran and Syria's controlling the Hizbullah.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b on demand
America has alot to do with this than most people would think. America and Israel are very tight...watch and you will see America go into Iran next. This conflict will escalate to the point where America will step in and Iran will be taken out next.
That is one heck of a statement!! if no cease fire was reached until next monday, you will witness the entry of Syria into the war (well Israel will find out a way to barge in Syria into it) and by defense agreement between Syria and Iran, the latter will plunge in also.... HOPEFULLY NOT!!

And Hopefully not, the Muslims will not declare total Jihad over Israel.... because then Nukes will be used!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.