Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77

Just think, any time he does something good you can get the bag out and punch it for an hour or so just to work off your frustrations.

Lee
I missed that good thing he did. Did I blink?

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-27-2006, 01:01 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
I definitely agree that this one is much more appropriate for you liberals, since your favorite pastime is Bush bashing. You love to use him as your punching bag.

Just think, any time he does something good you can get the bag out and punch it for an hour or so just to work off your frustrations. You can get your excercise at the same time. You might even lose a pound or two and possibly even save the rest of us from being the brunt of your pentup anger and frustration.

Buy two or three and pound away.

Lee
Easy to bag yourselves the US on moral issues. BUT who else would have put the Japs back on the map after their back stabbing attack? Who else but the US and the UK would have forgiven the German people after the attrocities they commited? Who else is going to keep the bastards who are likely to start another world war in line? Hard decissions have to be made. Why is it all the moral cowards are now so upbeat. At this stage it is easy to set the band wagon downhill and hitch a ride.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 05-29-2006, 02:02 AM

Could You Translate Please?

I'm not at all sure what this means:

Easy to bag yourselves the US on moral issues. BUT who else would have put the Japs back on the map after their back stabbing attack? Who else but the US and the UK would have forgiven the German people after the attrocities they commited? Who else is going to keep the bastards who are likely to start another world war in line? Hard decissions have to be made. Why is it all the moral cowards are now so upbeat. At this stage it is easy to set the band wagon downhill and hitch a ride.

Thanx,
WGJ
Old 05-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Quite Clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
I'm not at all sure what this means:

Thanx,
WGJ

His meaning is quite clear to me.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 05-30-2006, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I'm a little confused myself, are you saying the US will start the next world war? Huge possibility. We mean well, but we still can be A$$holes.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no better country in the world. But wearing rose colored glasses will get us in trouble with the world. Just as it happened with the German Society. They were going through some pretty nasty financial times when Hitler raised his tentacles out. They were kind of fooled like we are now.

And Japan, I heard a rumour we dropped a couple of Atomic bombs on two major cities over there, turning them into parking lots. Once again, I love my country but da mmmmn! That was kind of hard core. I heard it was the only time in history that has been done. We should have rebuilt them as well as we could. Plus, rewriting their constitution as we saw fit helped out just a little too.

Funny, the Japanese society pretty much own and operate us today.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:08 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
I'm a little confused myself, are you saying the US will start the next world war? Huge possibility. We mean well, but we still can be A$$holes.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no better country in the world. But wearing rose colored glasses will get us in trouble with the world. Just as it happened with the German Society. They were going through some pretty nasty financial times when Hitler raised his tentacles out. They were kind of fooled like we are now.

And Japan, I heard a rumour we dropped a couple of Atomic bombs on two major cities over there, turning them into parking lots. Once again, I love my country but da mmmmn! That was kind of hard core. I heard it was the only time in history that has been done. We should have rebuilt them as well as we could. Plus, rewriting their constitution as we saw fit helped out just a little too.

Funny, the Japanese society pretty much own and operate us today.
I do not understand your reaction. Is it that you are always on the defensive in these matters and therefore wrongly anticipate sarcasm?

Read again what is in fact an absolute compliment.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 05-30-2006, 02:14 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
WW3 will start this time from the Middle East. You know the Muslims' hate towards USA and Israel. Iran is starting to develop nuclear power to be able to counterbalance the Nuclear power of Israel in the Middle East.

I just cannot figure out, why USA is giving 11 billion dollars worth of high tech weapons to Israel EACH YEAR and FOR FREE ? they do not need more than M-16's to overcome the Palestinians you know...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:49 AM

Quote:
I do not understand your reaction. Is it that you are always on the defensive in these matters and therefore wrongly anticipate sarcasm?

Read again what is in fact an absolute compliment.
Yeah... sorry.

I was teed off at Lee at that point, and I sliced the ball in your direction.

As they say on TV... "My bad".

Old 05-30-2006, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
WW3 will start this time from the Middle East. You know the Muslims' hate towards USA and Israel. Iran is starting to develop nuclear power to be able to counterbalance the Nuclear power of Israel in the Middle East.

I just cannot figure out, why USA is giving 11 billion dollars worth of high tech weapons to Israel EACH YEAR and FOR FREE ? they do not need more than M-16's to overcome the Palestinians you know...
Personally, I don't know. The first thing that comes to my mind is maybe due to keeping a military balance over there. But that's hard to swallow, for their enemy's main arsenal (Except for the terrorist side) are rocks. Egypt is no longer a threat, and the main governments that would like to see them disintegrate would have to cross other country's boundaries to get there.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:21 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Yeah... sorry.

I was teed off at Lee at that point, and I sliced the ball in your direction.

As they say on TV... "My bad".
Good tee shot. Hole in one.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Personally, I don't know. The first thing that comes to my mind is maybe due to keeping a military balance over there. But that's hard to swallow, for their enemy's main arsenal (Except for the terrorist side) are rocks. Egypt is no longer a threat, and the main governments that would like to see them disintegrate would have to cross other country's boundaries to get there.
Robert, whatever threat there is, it doesn't require nukes to overcome stones. If it was an American base in the middle east having those weapons, I can understand that. But High Tech weapons in the hands of crazy people is highly questionable.

What does 11 B$ worth of FREE weapons to Israel tell you all?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 05-31-2006 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Robert, whatever thread there is, it doesn't require nukes to overcome stones. If it was an American base in the middle east having those weapons, I can understand that. But High Tech weapons in the hands of crazy people is highly questionable.

What does 11 B$ worth of FREE weapons to Israel tell you all?
It completely blows my mind we sell (or especially 'give') nuke technology to anybody. It completely negates the "deterrent" reasoning of keeping these things on hand. Who says Israel will always be an ally? It's kind of a strained relationship now. Well..... not as strained as it was before Hamas. They getting elected in unified us pretty tight, due to that good ole war on terror, etc. That wasn't a very smooth move on the big picture thing. The Palestinians should have thought that election out in today's climate.

Once again... Extremely smooth move by those 9/11 terrorists attacking New York. Yeah... They changed the world alright. Too bad none of it was good for any society in the world. Nobody... absolutely nobody made out on that deal. Except maybe the owner of the WTC. He gets new and improved buildings for free, and may even make a profit out of the deal.

That attack was like the 2nd dumbest thing to ever happen in the world. The first of course was Hitler's grand scheme.... which of course gave you Israel in the first place.

Jeez... how many directions is this thread going to take?

Old 05-31-2006, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Good tee shot. Hole in one.
That hole in one, I'm not proud of. Really.. Sorry about that.