Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 05:43 PM

Engine/Interior Parts for sale

Hey everybody

I recently swapped an engine into my SVX and i have a complete engine sitting here for you to pick parts off of, i spun a rod bearing so the rotating assembly is junk, but the heads and all the sensor are still good, let me know if you need anything from, i have the complete intake and everything attached to it, all the cam and crank sensors are in good working order, and have a complete set of working coils. also i have 12 stock injectors and a working stock MAF sensor for sale. no exhaust manifolds or flex plate, they had to be reused. Let me know if you need anything and we can work out pricing, pictures can be posted if need be. I'm located in Bloomington Minnesota, 55425 for shipping or pick up purposes.

I also have a bunch of interior parts, but its been a while and don't remember exactly what i have, but i do know i have the radio mount with wood grain cover, complete center console/armrest, both passenger and driver seats, rear side panels with window switches.... I'm sure there is more but that's all i can remember right now and the parts are in my garage attic at the moment and well i don't wanna go out there at the time of typing this...

Feel free to ask questions and shoot me offers if you need anything All parts are out of a 92

****Updated Post with pics at bottom of page***

Thanks
Paul

Last edited by pbrizzle86; 03-26-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Added Stuff