SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2002, 04:10 PM
SVXCAPE

locked out

I locked myself out of my car today, it sucked. The guy tore up my weather striping trying to get in, and now the little black piece of trim at the base of my window rattles around. The little piece of rubber that used to make contact with my window is warped and no longer makes contact. There are scratches on the glass where he slid the thingie through to unlock it, oh yea, all this is on both sides. He tried to go through the driver side first, then passenger, he had alot of trouble so then he tried through the top of the door with a hanger and punctured the seal, I could not believe my eyes. I'm surprised he did not grab a hammer and go through the window! Just when I thought I could let it go on no longer, he got it. I was stuck, I had to let him try, or else call a taxi (pay), and then call a locksmith a couple of towns away, about 20 miles, and pay for him to do it, and then hope that he does not tear up my door. I know it is my fault for locking myself out, but I did not know my car was going to get thrashed by some hacker who did not care. Oh, I showed the guy what he did and he ajust shrugged and walked away, said thats what happens. I felt like destroying him and then saying, " That's what happens". Instead I will drive the car to the garage that did it and ask them to fix it, if they do not, I guess I will call my insurance company and see what they say, I just hope that this gets taken care of out of somebody else's pocket.