Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Connecticut shooting and the "race card".

I read the article via Yahoo news, and I have to say a lot of the responses have me pretty ticked off.

Examples:

"I think the white guys deserved this Do racist @#$%, get shot. End of story."

"Dan O- you are a real IDIOT. white people are notorius for causing trouble on the job with minorites- I think it is natural for so many of you, you dont even realize it- and white men have been RAPING ALL KINDS of women for years. I believe those snooty little white boys WERE lying and their sorry parents paid for their *Justice*! your a bunch of selective memory having hypocrites."

"Question people,why everytime when the white man get fired from a job he go back and shoot up the whole company and kill many of innocent people instead of killing the one that fired him if he is that upset..White people have some serious issues and they have the nerves to talk about black people,hahaha..How many black people have you seen get fired and have gone back to kill up the company..Yes it shows that white people will never be better than Black People...Fact!!!!"

"They call you crackers cause you crunble when you facing a real MAN."

"The caucasian aganda - Deny, Deny, Deny
Sore Pathetic Caucasian Losers"

THE GUY GOT FIRED FOR STEALING BEER!! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE "BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK"???? Can someone tell me WHEN it became ok to be racist, unless of course you are white... which apparently automatically makes you racist and wrong about everything?? Seeing comments like these makes me want to scream.....

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.