Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2009, 11:48 PM

Registered SVX
Re: jdm svx trans, will it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oab_au View Post
The circuit has been modified, but due to my ingenuity I was able to use the same board. I leave it to you to work out, where, how, and why. Harvey.
As promised, I now reply regarding the strange error in the demonstration circuit board, which appeared in the photograph you claim is evidence.

There is nothing difficult involved in accessing what you could do. You must put your cards on the table and advise where you now connect the Brown B+ wire. You have now filled the hole previously used for this connection. Alternatively where you know attach the black B- wire.

You can not make a change leaving the diode where in fact it has been wrongly placed, without moving these wires. The cosmetics will depend on where you attach the wires, and in any event the result must be horrible.

There is no reason for any change, which if made, is going to make one hell of a mess of the board. You have a hard job ahead providing any good reason for a reversal of board polarity, which I can show can be achieved in several ways.

Be very sure, I will check your next batch for ---”The circuit has been modified, but due to my ingenuity I was able to use the same board.”. Cost is not a problem, where honesty is in doubt.

Whatever, I expect another side step. Anything to excuse wrong doing, rather than an honest reply.

It is notable that you are dealing with a very simple part of the circuit, you have confirmed you know nothing about, by posting advice that a simple on/off switch can not be used.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!