Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Transmission and Drivetrain
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Bat'Qul

Send a message via Yahoo to Bat'Qul
AUTO versus Stick....help me decide..whats your take

Ok i was looking into the forums and i have felt i can definatly decide yet what i want.

I think my transmission is going...it slips it shifts hard and a few other things..i am in the process of saving for a new trans...but i want to upgrade in the process...

I do alot of city driving but i will also doing some interstate driving. I love to drive i love speed and performance. I think a stick would be fun to drive.. but the ease and cruise potential of the auto is a major plus(specially on the beaches of miami with a lady in the car! I truly want to build the car up and I WILL do a E85 conversion in sometime in november. I plan on having my engine built next year once i am in the states...Currently shipping for an engine will be too much. However I am still trying to get permission of getting stuff shipped on a crate via a c-130 but thats running into walls....but I must have a transmission. I WILL get a trans THIS year... probally in the next 2 or 3 months at the most and trying to decide between the 6 speed or ECUTUNE 4eat. I will pay the shipping because i MUST have one!

So I am open into input.

PS going to Japan for free! In August! Sorry just had to through that in.
Interesting story..by a doctor in miami. I am from miami and joined the airforce. The doctor gave it to his son in the navy and brought up Alaska. Where she met me (svx). I had to have her..love at first sight.

crazy Xgf keyed the hood.

Looking for a new SVX!