Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2006, 07:35 PM
XT6 is SVX's Daddy

Send a message via ICQ to Myxalplyx Send a message via AIM to Myxalplyx Send a message via Yahoo to Myxalplyx
19 inch Cornell Motorsports CM271 Wheels Pics

Just installed some 19" Cornell Motorsports CM271 rims today. This was all due to DZA posting up about these rims in this thread---> DZA's Thread with CM271 Pics I purchased these rims for $350 'Buy it Now' on Ebay. Had I been patient, I could've purchased them for $295 - $300 but I have no patience. So thanks DZA for your thread and thanks to Dayle of Motorsports Warehouse for posting the drooling pics of 19" over the years. I've always wanted get some half decent wheels so I splurged and am now happy. I purchased these rims off of Ebay for $350.00 for all four with $120 for shipping and $50.00 insurance. I purchased them from the same seller DZA purchased his wheels from. The seller sent it out on Tuesday and it arrived at my house on Thursday. Simply Excellent!

Here are the wheel and tire specs.
Wheels-->19" Cornell Motorsports CM271
Price: $350 (All 4) 'Buy it now' Ebay.
Size: 19X7.5
Offset: 47
C.B.: 72.6/1
PCD*H: 114.3 X 5H
Color: MIS

Tires:
TireRack-->Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31
Size: 235/35R19

Wheel tire combo weighed in at 50lbs on a bathroom scale (vs 37lbs for the 16" RX7 wheel/tire combo). Impressions of ride quality? None! I didn't notice anything different than the 16"s except when hitting large bumps or a group of large bumps. The thump was more pronounced. Other than that, regular driving around I didn't notice anything, which is good for me. If I don't notice anything unusual, I'm happy.

Here are a few pics---->

I know this is a tough crowd to please here but I'm happy. I had to do this one time to get it out of my system. Blinging is $$$ These will NOT be the rims I'll be racing at the strip with due to the extra weight. Eventually, I do a G-Tech to see how it compares to the G-Tech runs I did with the RX7 rims. I'd like to see how significant (if it is) the rate of acceleration is slowed. It'd be funny if the car picked up faster or just as fast. Gotta test to see. Aight, I shaddup! I'm trying to find a reason to go out and drive. Next up, Cherry red tint for the rear windows. I haven't named it yet...I'm thinking of 'The Red Pimp' since it sounds silly.
1996 3.3ltr SVX (AWD/Auto) 15.070@91.38mph
***R.I.P***
2010 RAV4 AWD Sport (13.717 @ 99.19mph )
2015 Honda Fit LX CVT (15.2 @ 90mph)