SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 11:13 PM

Registered SVX
Arrow Update: Buck Jones Is A Fraud

Hey Guys, Its official, Buck Jones is a fraud. After speaking to him on Friday afternoon Nov. 25th, he said he had injured his back and had not had the shop open for over two weeks, I believe thats why when Matt Mongan went to his place Delmar Auto Parts on 8997-8999 BiState Blvd, Delmar, MD., no one was there. Anyway on Friday he told me that he had his goons pull the parts I had asked for and that he had promised me, and that he was going to check his PO Box on Monday 11/28 to see if my "clear title" had come in and to call him. Well on Monday I checked my mail, and to no surprise, he sent me the same Salvaged Title back, that I had sent him on 10/26. Also I did some checking on him, and to no ones surprise, his real name appears not to be Buck Jones, or Buck Rogers for that matter. His business phone number is listed under the name of T. Lewis, and he had told me that he lived in Denton, MD., and my further investigating shows that there is only one T. Lewis listed in the residential file in Denton, MD. and that persons name is Tanya Lewis, which could be his wife. Now last week, I tracked down M Gordon Auto Sales, which is the sellers name listed on the Title and Bill of Sale, if you guys recall that I had posted a while ago. M Gordon Auto Sales, relocated from Shippensburg, PA. to Chambersburg, PA. over a year ago, according to the proprietor Jim Gordon. I spoke to Jim Gordon on Friday Nov. 25th, about a half hour before I spoke to Buck Jones, aka T. Lewis. Jim Gordon told me that he has nothing to do with the 96 Lsi that I bought on ebay from Buck Jones aka T.Lewis, and that he is a fraud. He went on to say that Buck Jones aka T.Lewis has fraudently used his business name in the past to sell vehicles, and that he thought that they had shut him down, but in his words, "I thought we shut that clown down, but I guess not". Now I asked JIm Gordon for his cooperation and assistance with this case, and he asked me to email or fax him the bill of sale, and title to him, and that he was going to the Maryland State Police. He seemed pretty upset, but there was a part of me that felt as if Jim Gordon and Buck Jones have something going together. Probably not, but I just cant get that feeling out of my system. I have not heard from or spoken to M Gordon or Buck Jones aka T.Lewis since last friday the 25th. I contacted ebay again, and they suggested that I contact the http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp Internet fraud hotline. I did and filed a complaint with them, ebay also suggested that I contact my local police dept, and the local police in Delmar, MD. I just wanted to update you guys on this never ending dilemma. Buck Jones, aka T.Lewis needs to be brought to justice. I wish I was friends with DOG the bounty hunter, one look at him and his posse at Bucks front door, and I bet hed come clean. I should be so lucky. So now I am stuck with this 96 Lsi, a month since I got it, and still cant register it. I am so damn mad, and fed up with all this B.S. Thanks guys for all your caring, suggestions, and just being there. I am at wits end with this, and my wife is pretty P. offed, and I dont blame her one bit.