SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2004, 09:19 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

So i was driving tonight.....

So tonight i was completley bored being that this is my only day off from work in the past week. Ive worked 8 straight days at my crappy job. But anyway when I get bored I like to go driving around....so i found this windy road with nice twists and turns and I decided hey why not test the SVX out. So I took the SVX around this tight corners and windy roads and I was amazed at how well it went around corners and how stable it was. Must have been that AWD . The ground was pretty wet too its been raining here all morning. I had less than great results with the SVX in the snow but that was because i had 4 bald tires! I took the corners going about 40 MPH and one at about 45 or so. no problems what so ever. I never realized how quick the acceleration in our cars is. So just to make myself feel alot better than I allready was i decided to take my brothers 2002 Accord SE on that same road and i didnt feel safe at all and felt like the car was gonna spin out and go off the road. Just not to be bashing on Hondas I also took my moms 98 camry on the same road and same result although that car feels alot stronger than the honda. Camry's are heavier than accords i was told. But anyway yea the SVX is great and so much more fun to drive than i originally thought!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network