SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2003, 12:10 PM
iwishicoulddunk

Talking have a line on a 97' LSL

this summer somthing freakin awesome happened. After work my dad and i were going over to someones house to help them with some landscaping. Before we pulled onto the road, i spotted a black 97' svx in a driveway, i was like i hope thats the house. Sure enough it was, and the first thing i said to the guy before dad introduced either of us was who's car is that and how much do you want for it. He then told me it WAS for sale After a few hours of talking to he and his wife (while advising them on planning their yard) i learned that they actually want to get rid of the car b/c it just sits there. This was like a calling to me. So my father calls him back later in the week telling him that i want to buy the car. The guy says, i'll put somthing in motion and talk to my wife and we'll just transfer the car payments over to your son. (these people are really freakin nice it turns out). So for now i've been playing a waiting game on whether or not this is going to happen. But since the payments are only $160 a month and the car has only 30k mi on it i'm fairly excited.