Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
SVX & RXT wagon Owner

Send a message via ICQ to mid-knight Send a message via MSN to mid-knight Send a message via Yahoo to mid-knight
1992 SVX for sale parts/repair

Hello peoples,
I have not been here in some time, here it goes....the cars trans in in safe mode , unknown as to why as I have spent 4k repairing it when I got the car, the power steering is leaking and someone tried to steal it (with no battery?!?) and messed up the lock cylinder.The car does run and drive in spite of this.
The motor is sound and there are cross drilled rotors with steel lines on the front (I have the rears but never put them on)....I have not driven the car in sometime as I have a wrangler I've been using.
Im looking for 500 , let me know if you have any questions, or need pictures sent....the svx is in New haven CT.

Last edited by mid-knight; 06-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:53 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid-knight View Post
Hello peoples,
I have not been here in some time, here it goes....the cars trans in in safe mode , unknown as to why as I have spent 4k repairing it when I got the car, the power steering is leaking and someone tried to steal it (with no battery?!?) and messed up the lock cylinder.The car does run and drive in spite of this.
The motor is sound and there are cross drilled rotors with steel lines on the front (I have the rears but never put them on)....I have not driven the car in sometime as I have a wrangler I've been using.
Im looking for 500 , let me know if you have any questions, or need pictures sent....the svx is in New haven CT.
I would be interested if the body is in good condition. Do you have some pictures? Any rust? How is the suspension?

I am looking for a car to do a heart transplant of my 5spd turbo system into, therefore the transmission problem could be leapfrogged if I find a way to get it home (Milwaukee).
~Phil
Old 06-10-2008, 08:25 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Interested as well. Photos would be helpful .