IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
SVX Parts carcass for sale CHEAP

up for sale is my 1992 svx LS parts carcass. I basicly just need to get it off my yard for a newer project. The car was in a rather severe front end collision in which the passenger side fraimrail was damaged, and the entite front subframe tweaked. The car has had the following removed: Engine, Transmission, Rear diff, Interior (Minus the steering wheel and headliner), passenger side door, rear windshield wiper motor, window regulator from drivers door, tail lights,and a handfull of fuses and relays.
At this point your probly asking why bother, right? Well, the car has a COMPLETE set of glass (I have the passenger side glass from the door removed and included with the car) It also has a good working ecu, tcu, and wiring harnesses. The rear quarters are straight and rust free, though I cant guarentee they are body filler-free as the car was in accident bad enough to total it in 1996. the car will likely incude whatever svx parts I can find that I dont need laying around. One thing that comes to mind is a set of L model seats and miscleanious bulky tan interior parts.

I'll take 100$ for the whole thing
Car is to be picked up only, includes full set of wheels, must be trailored (Obviously)

The faster it gets out of here the better. Contact me via post here or private message (I check daily) Or for further contact request my phone number via private message
-Eric
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Old 11-12-2006, 05:55 PM
5 speed 4 sure

Registered SVX
Interested to know what tan parts are left. I'd like to make the switch from puke grey to tan. Is there enough tan stuff there to do it...Dash, pillar plastic, carpet, etc etc?
Old 11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Yes and no. I have the entire interior minus a few woodgrain bits , but it is in such horrid condition that you'd sooner spray paint your grey tan (Its that bad)
In particularly bad shape are the carpet, the driver's armrest suede, the steering wheel, and the front seats (They are the suede type, worn to a near shag carpet like surface)
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten