SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

WTB SVX with or without engine or tranny

Greetings All,

I've made my decision that I need 2 SVX's instead of one. I'm like a crack head that has lost his crack source. Driving is not as fun without a lovely SVX.

Here is what I'm looking for. Please let me know if anyone has one of the following:

1. SVX with a good body and decent interior. Need to have a sunroof and woodtrim. Does not matter if the engine is not running or gone even and that goes for the tranny too. Mileage not an issue. Must be AWD.

2. 1995-1997 SVX with low mileage. Good interior and exterior. Sunroof and woodtrim needed. Hopefully the engine and tranny will be good for some many miles. Must be AWD.

If anyone is selling or knows someone that's selling with close to what I'm looking for that would be great.
Thanks guys!
Old 05-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

SVX

Do you need one with a title? I know of a complete SVX. Very nice body (been sitting outside for 2 years now though). Has some title issues. Not sure how hard it would be to get a rebuilt for yours and use your vital vins.
Old 05-20-2003, 06:54 PM

re: what are the title problems?

what are the title problems? i have lawyers. should be able to get it taken care of. thanks benebob!
Old 05-20-2003, 08:14 PM

Re: re: what are the title problems?

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
what are the title problems? i have lawyers. should be able to get it taken care of. thanks benebob!

Well as best I can tell a dealer brought the car in and sold it 2 years ago to another dealer. Then he didn't produce a title. A couple months went by and the buyer brought the car back. Car has sat there ever since. I'd be happy to get ya the vin. Really, the car will need some work (i.e. brakes, and all the stuff that goes bad but with a donor car sitting beside it that ran a week ago you should be set. The body looked great considering its been outside in a stone lot all this time. Interior was decent mileage about 100k. Its in PA of course I can get ya the vin so you can research liens and all that stuff if you'd like. I might even be so inclined to pass along the dealers info.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:38 AM

re: thanks

k, thanks bob, let me know. if it's not running, that will be a project car for me . i have some frankenstein ideas for that
Old 05-21-2003, 09:28 AM

Car

Well it drove 2 years ago. I'd expect it should today too. Vin
jf1cx3539nh108435. I've gotten no where with it but PA is kinda tough on vin laws and stuff.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:08 AM
Boring Member

I may be selling a 92...

I have a black 92 LS-L with 150k that I just picked up a few weeks ago. It looks great inside and out, but has lots of annoying little problems. It runs pretty good, but the tranny will die someday soon. It has no engine braking (decel) in 2nd and 3rd. But, other than that, it drives ok. It has some electrical issues as well....high beams don't work, looks like someone bypassed the fan relays with aftermarket ones.

I got it on a package deal with another car on ebay, and am thinking it's not as good as my 94, so I'll probably sell it, and spend my time fixing the little problems on the 94.

I have many pics if you're interested.
It will probably be a few weeks before I get the new title in my name from the state, but it is a clear title with no problems.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gotsubarus
I sent you some pics of the 2 svxs for sale I dont have time to get the pictures of the other 3rd one yet but maybee this evening i can get them and mail to you tomarrow or sunday
Old 05-24-2003, 01:07 PM

I would be willing to drive the veh. to GA if you want to make a deal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _0087.jpg (50.6 KB, 85 views)