Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2014, 08:47 AM

1992 Pearl White LSL

Location of the SVX: Wakefield, Mass Year: 1992

Model: LSL

VIN: JF1CX3538VH105218 Manufacture date: 9/91

Paint Color: Pearl White with Black roof and trunk

Interior Color: Gray

Miles: 156,780

Options: Sunroof, Heated/power mirrors, Power drivers seat, Leather interior, Fog Lights, Remote door locks, CD player
AWD

Modifications: Bazooka bass boost speaker in trunk.

Maintenance Records: Have records of all work done since new. The car has a clean title.

Transmission condition: Rebuilt at 104,000. Shifts perfectly

Glass condition: Very good, typical scratches on drivers and passenger side windows from the glass guide felts.

Type of tires and remaining tread: Toyo tires with about 5,000 miles left

Type of wheels: Stock wheels

Interior condition: Excellent, drivers seat has normal wear on the outside bolster but no tears or rips

Body condition: Very good. A few door dings and minor scratches on bumpers. A very small bit of rust starting on the driver side
door and fender and passenger rear wheel well.

Known defects or problems: It can take a few turns to start, but only occasionally and the Check engine light comes on sometimes. The brake lines are leaking and would need to be replaced. I don’t have the time or $ to do it.

Comments about the car: I bought the car in Nov 2000 from the son of the original owner so I’m the 3rd owner. It had 63,000 on it when I got it. I have all the maintenance records from when it was new until now. No secrets. It was garaged until about 4 years ago when I moved. I have had all the typical problems taken care of through the years. Transmission rebuilt, timing belt, water pump, replaced some coils, regular oil changes, struts front and rear, brakes, rear wheel bearings, front axles and ball joints, radiator, AC condenser, compressor and evaporator and switch to R34, TCU, just replaced the power steering rack and driver side power window switch. Replaced all hoses and sensors after removing the intake manifold. Wipers only stay in winter position. Everything else works.

Wife backed into front left fender shortly after I bought the car. A small dent was repaired by a body shop. I had a minor accident in 05 when I hit some black ice and went into a snow bank. All this is documented also, with pictures and invoices. The car had no frame damage. I got a new hood, front right fender and headlight and parking light, also done by the body shop. This car has been very carefully maintained and driven.

Asking price: $1000 or best offer

You can email me at kjcervenka@gmail.com. I have pictures and will try to post somewhere.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf svx 7.pdf (2.59 MB, 176 views)
File Type: pdf svx 9-1.pdf (2.40 MB, 153 views)
File Type: pdf svx 11.pdf (2.44 MB, 242 views)