Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2006, 11:54 AM
How fast is fast?

Send a message via AIM to Bxsvx
3 svx's for sale

After dealing with svx's since 2001 i GIVE UP. College to me is more important than maintaining these svx's. I have 2 pearlies and 1 red parts car. My daily driver is in good shape except for some problems. 1, the drivers side rear wheel bearings, I have a complete hub, off of the parts car, just no time to put it on. the power steering has a problem it doesnt assist, I tried to diagnose it but still cant find the problem, it needs the drivers side mount which I have, and the usual rear main seal. Other than that it rides strong and the tranny as I can see is a subaru remanufactured and shifts PERFECT, no problems at all. the mileage is around 128,xxx., the body is in good shape except for one dent on the drivers side quarter panel, and the front bumper is pushed in a little. both bumpers needs sanding and paint(thank you nyc)

my second pearlie I just picked up, it has 130,500 on it, and needs a fender, door, and some bondo on the quarter panel. The car from what I was told hit the guard rail, but no frame damage. It needs the following parts, steering pump, radiator, exhaust. I have the complete exhaust from the parts car, it has only 63k on the parts car. It has bin sitting for a year, the previous owner told me, so I was worried, but it started right up the first time. The tranny fluid isnt burnt but is flashing a code, most probably a solenoid. The previous owner told me the tranny was good, but havent got it checked, i need a radiator .

Now the parts car, I hit the wall going pretty fast, and the frame hit the pass side cam pulley, the engine most probably is good, might need a valve cover and thas it. i sliced up the front, to get parts out, this car is STRICTLY parts, it has around 62k miles.

There will be pics in my locker, and pm me or email me at bxsvx01@aol.com, I will accept trades so let me know what you have. Thanks

Last edited by Bxsvx; 09-30-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:15 PM
How fast is fast?

pictures added to locker,
Old 09-30-2006, 04:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Parts

Hood emblem.

Sure would like to have a Subaru Emblem again. Mine came off a while ago.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
How fast is fast?

come on guys. im trying to get a new impreza, need to put a down payment, no resonable offered refused. im trying to save time and not put them on ebay rather on the network.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:42 PM
How fast is fast?

alright here we go to ebay
Old 10-12-2006, 03:24 AM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
Have you tried replacing the O-rings on the steering pumps yet? I was absolutely positive I needed a new pump until I bought a new O-ring for it. 25 cents saved me over $100 and it fixed the whole steering problem.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:50 PM
How fast is fast?

I think im gonna do it. my steering works wonderful then COMPLETELY dead, before atleast I could of turn it but now, its like the pump isnt working, and i know how that feels because i compared the steering with and without a pump