View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 11:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to vzSvx
Quote:
Originally posted by alanscouse
Viv : The official color is "Laguna Blue Pearl " according to the Subaru brochure I have and 1996 was the last year the color was offered in the US .The three that showed up in Lafayette ,Ind were all different in one way or another , most notably were the interiors , one had leather seats , one had Ecsaine ( Suede finish ) and the LS model had fabric seats . I know of about two other blue ones here in Northern Ohio .
In photos I have seen of SVX meetings in Japan and Germany I have never seen a blue one , so it may be that the color was only offered in North America .

Best Regards :Alan.

PS: Attached is my favorite shot of the car .
Alan, thanks for the official name of the color. I asked somebody at the meet about that color and I guess didn't know the exact name either. BTW, that's the shot I took out of my digital camera, I'm glad you like it. My daughter's eyes were so big when she saw that picture. She said, "MY SVX is gonna be that color!" Mine has an Ecsaine/Leather interior. I like it better than the all leather interior.

Thank for the infos

"Striving for excellence motivates you. Striving for perfection is demoralizing.".