Thread: F*** Utah..
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 07:40 PM
tancred

Ok, it goes like this..

1st Ticket, 5 over in front of my school (Not a school zone, not a highschool, a stupid ITT)., whoever puts a 25 on a frontage road needs thier ass kicked. So, I get a 5 over.

2nd Ticket, 5 over downtown, some cop pulls out from behind a hotdog stand on a bike and pulls me over, i paid for it 10 mins later, It supposedly never made it on my record, who knows..

3rd ticket, the day i left for reno, comming down a hill in my mom's protege, the cop claimed i was doing 50 in a 35, I was in a full pack of traffic, i even saw the cop just sitting on his bike at the bottom of the hill, i was the last car in line. So, he pulls me over, i call bull**** to him, and he says ok, i will give you an 8 over, cuz im feeling nice, i went in to argue it, i told the lady at the counter the cop flat out lied, my bro was with me and he saw the **** too, the cop even marked that he radared me from 2 blocks away which would put me on the other side of a hill.

Incident 4, never caught, 130 down a 11% grade, with plates from previous owner, in a 55 zone, I just floored it, no state cruiser caught that SVX....

I know that one wasnt ever reported, so now im like WTF....I did call a lawyer, thats how my sister still has her license.

I hate the law, and cops, because when I see a cop speeding for no reason, i catch up and pace him, my belief is....

Cops are there to uphold the law, they arent above it, so they cant speed if they arent responding to an emergency?! Any cop who says he can break the law cuz he is a cop, should be kicked outta the system. Thats my personal view though....

My arguement for court will be, you sped on your way here your honor, even if it was 1mph over, so did your balif, and i know this cop here did too, so dont give me this paddy cake law abiding citizen bull ****....

GRR...when im president.....heh....

Thats my rant, and im sticking to it!