View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
Sure. But first maybe you could explain why subaru made the SVX with a bad transmission that overheats and dies too easily?
sure - because the SVX was the first 3600lb, 230hp car Subaru ever made. the transmission problem was fixed with several updates. late model SVX's aren't going to have these issues - that's why i got a '97 - i have original, smooth shifting tranny and original quiet bearings. either you knew about these problems when you bought yours and felt lucky, or you didn't do your homework and were ignorant about it. i didn't want to deal with that stuff, so i looked for a '96 or '97.

Quote:
Maybe they spent all their money on sourcing the cheapest crappiest wheel bearings; my dad had a subaru from the 80s, what a POS. It had bad wheel bearings so maybe subaru was going for the retro theme. It's impossible for a company to ever change, so if subaru made a POS in the 80s, it's obvious that any car they make 20 years later is a complete piece of crap.
riddle me this - if Subarus are so crappy, why did you buy one? wouldn't your Mac-using genius prevent you from doing stupid things?

Quote:
Personally Landshark, I think you're a .... (edited because I was told to be nice to people)-head.

- Rob
i'll say it for you - i'm a ****head...........but you are a DRAMA QUEEN.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)