View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:43 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Christmas Dash Lights, but no Electrical Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX View Post
In all honesty, I wish everyone here could just get along.

My post was in jest, if you so choose to see it differently, I have no control over that and thus will lose no sleep over your comments.

I enjoy this place much more when I log in and the Admin section is empty. In fact I had no knowledge of this discussion until someone brought to the Admin forum. So much for bias...

I posted my comment as I have grown tired of the name calling between you two and wish it would end.

By all means debate who is right or wrong, just stop the name calling, that is all we have ever asked.

With all that, have a nice day. ALL of you.
You say that "I posted my comment as I have grown tired of the name calling between you two and wish it would end."

There has been no name calling. By intent names have not been mentioned by me. My posts are simply direct corrections of incorrect data. This is, as in the past, necessary in the interests of members.

There is no indication that your, "wish everyone here could just get along." has in any way been denied. Once again you confirm bias.

The comment, "This is an April Fools joke, right?" - with no smiley
in sight, posted as an individual reply to a serious well meaning technical post, indicates that your judgement was faulty, confirming my previous comments.

Sincerely, I too wish everyone here could just get along.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!