View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextse7en View Post
Dear Sir,

Hello, my name is Justufi Ripmuoff, a wealthy client of mine, Doesunot Existi was recently killed in a homemade helicopter project, he landed on his next of kin.

I would like to deposit $1,000,000.00 into your bank account in order to assist with the buying of additional Honda parts to continue his legacy, you are welcome to keep 20% as a fee.

Oh, the potential for new Nigerian email scams just got a whole lot more promising.
I messed around with one of those guys for days, and then he just went away, wouldn't respond to my emails. I had some great solutions and other ideas, but he wasn't too interested... I was also signing his email up for every spam list I could find.

I used to think a civic shell would make a fun hovercraft, but I don't know about hovering very high with any hondapart... you know they're making mass production jets now though
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 10-22-2007 at 05:18 PM.