Thread: site design
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2001, 06:03 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Ooops, i really didn't mean to come off as strong as i did now that i am re-reading the post. Sorry 'bout that. Also, don't get me wrong, i know this is just a side thing and i want you to know that i am 1) extremely grateful for all the work you have done, and 2) unaware that you were that color blind. Now, being color blind myself i know what a pain it is to try and get things to look right. If you would like I would like to ask Marisa (kozypup) if she would be willing to assist you in the page set up. She has an absolutely goregeous website that she designed (she's really quite good). I'll have to send you the URL for it when i get home. She could really do wonders for this place if you allowed her to. She loves web design and could help...that is if that would be ok with you and the other admins. Please let us know.

~Ray
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.