View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 11:07 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarrb
Apparently there's been some wiff of a rumor that the Falcons might be interested in T.O.? I read that Jim Mora, Sr. said he'd "disown" his son if Atlanta picks-up Owens.

Sunday's game in Atlanta illustrated two points: 1) The Falcons aren't quite as good as their record suggests, and 2) the reverse is true of Green Bay.

Seems Michael Vick has let the detractors (who say he can't pass) get into his head. In situations where he used to bust a big play, he's instead pulling up at the line of scrimmage, forcing the ball downfield, and getting hammered. They should build every offensive game plan around video of his playoff victory over Green Bay a couple of years ago, hand the man the ball and say, "Michael, just go do what you do." Of course, he might not need to run quite as much if he had a playmaker downfield. Did somebody mention T.O.?

dcb

TO will be in dallas next year....book it. Jerry Jones from what i heard from people last night said that he would take him. Plus owens has connections with michael irvin....not to mention it would be the ultimate way to get back at the eagles. Parcells has dealt with a guy just like TO...keyshawn johnson.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network