View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 06:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: SVX front brakes are the same as...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT6Wagon View Post
Why? If a pickup is properly equipped it will have MORE brakes than what even a luxobarge needs. Trust me when I say the brakes on my F150 DWARF the STi's brembos in all regards. It kinda has to when the wieght it has to stop can top 15,000 lbs. The place you don't want to see pickup brakes is on the rear axle since pickups can actual run larger rear brakes than front if you have a auto brake bias system or ABS. I doubt there is many sportscars other than Porsches that see heavy rear wieght bias during normal operation.
lol I know that... but

When you hear that SVX calipers are the same as pickups, you think on top of your head... Oh.. Ok.. nice...

But when they tell you your calipers are the same as... the Testarossa.. you think... Kewwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll !!!!!!!!!

lol..

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.