View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Your best bet on wax is go to the store, and buy anything that just screams "I WORK THE BEST" Usually itll be printed in similar words right on it. It also seems the more technilogical style words that are on it, the more likely itll work. Dont read the ingredients, its all the same...

No, but seriously, I was like...Mothers carnauba wax fanatic...Then the painter I worked with reccomended the NXT...So I bought a tin, and waxed two panels next to eachother on my sister's very, very not shiny station wagon. The NXT definently looked deeper, and bought the color out more.. Compared to the carnauba, it had a yellow cast. Being a synthetic wax, Im going to assume it has the same uv blockign addictives that most clearcoats have (I used to stare at paint for a living....99.8% of the worl;d populus wouldnt have noticed)

My thing on wax...ANY wax. I hate liquid waxes. A bottle is only good for like 6 waxes, and it usually smears, smudges, doesnt dry too ell, ect. I alwase use a paste...Usually they'll make the same wax in both forms. Big plus is pastes can be used in the sun
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten