View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 04:53 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Longass...

I really appreciate what you are doing to the EG33 as mods. In my opinion you should be really nominated as the SVXer of the year 2004. your engine mods are really impressive in terms of making the impossible being made possible. comparing it to the bodykit, a bodykit can be easily made, any handy guy can get fiberglass or carbon fiber and do it, whereas it requires a real genius to tune up an engine correctly...
the thing is that most of us are not really deepened with mechanics and ECU readings and stuff... not all people know that but they know when they see a body kit that it is made either in fiberglass or carbon, and molds are used to do it... but mechanics is a vast world, most people know around 20% of it (like i do, i know a lot of stuff but not deep enough to understand a 100% the mods you did on the EG33)...
so the bottom line, we are eager to reach this 100% knowledge about your mods, if you can really resume them along with pictures in a thread in an english description rather mechanical english one....(like in the movies when the boss doesn't understand the achievement of his employee he says:"... does somebody speaks english around here?...) it would be helpful for us and beneficial to you... (people will then understand the mods you did and as a basis demands for it will grow = $$$ to u )

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.