View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextse7en View Post
Now this is more like it.

The current fastest setup is an AWD SVX running a supercharger, upgraded fuel injectors, pump, and corresponding computer modifications. Soon the fastest SVX will be an AWD running a standalone computer and a big fat turbo.

That car will be faster than the one listed regardless of weight, regardless of FWD-AWD, and certainly regardless of tire sizes. WTF has your tire profile got to do with speed? Handling, sure, grip off the starting line, yes. But an AWD running econo all seasons that are all bald will still smoke the above listed car when properly modified.

MY car would smoke the above listed car with a 50 shot of nitrous.

It gets me red faced, this post was perhaps improperly worded, perhaps poorly thought through. In the end its someone speaking complete rubbish as gospel.

It IS a family, and when someone just starts babbling at the dinner table it makes the food less enjoyable.

In the end, pure conjecture about the fastest SVX should be well thought out, and will yield useless fruit even from the get go. As no matter what list of modifications one spouts, it can ALWAYS be beaten by adding + N, where n is just one more tweak.

-Patrick
Tire size has a lot to do with your 'set-up'. Final drive ratios, etc. But, Running ones mouth, as opposed to actually running against the other cars warrents NO merit!

We prefer to actually compete in the different events and read the 'results'.

That will tell you where you stand......

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry