View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 06:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper450128
Well, the trans I want to have work done on is one I purchased to replace my failed one, so its already (or is that still) out of the car. I just need to know what part is what so I know what to remove (at this point I'm not even sure which side of the transmission is the top). So, if anyone has the service manual and would be kind enough to scan the pages about this for me, I'd be grateful . I guess I could have it installed now just to see that it works, then have the work done on the valve body while I play around with the exhaust (whole other major issue, almost all of it has given in to rust rot from what the shop told me) and fix the other little things.

BTW, this got me thinking, because while its the first time I've asked for scans, its not the first time I've seen them requested. Has anyone tried to put all the service manual scans members have requested in a single location for easy retrieval in the future? I'd be happy to add any pages scanned to the website I already have built containing all the pdfs off my "Service Manual" CD (I think its actually a Chiltons or Hayes manual, it has a few too many vehicles in it and is a bit too incomplete for a real service manual) if such a site does not exist yet.