View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 05:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper450128
Yeah, I just tried "level transmission" and while that gave me some results, there was a lot of unrelated threads in the results as well. However, I did get some numbers, but I'm still not getting exactly what I'm looking for because there was quite a range of them, I assume due to a range of core quality levels and amount of upgrade work done simultaneously.

Basically, all I want to know is how much it would cost to get a fully working SVX transmission (assuming that is the case, but I have no real reason to doubt that it is other than the fact that I have not tested it personally) rebuilt by Level 10 to a degree that would allow it to last for at least a couple of years. Anyone out there had this done, or has everyone waited until theirs died to rebuild it?

Whether or not I can get the answer to that one, I will call Pat Batten (I believe that was the name, correct me if I'm wrong) on Tuesday to see what he would estimate. Also, all the prices I saw included shipping, and I would be delivering it myself as well as picking it up (I'd take the car to them for installation, but that would be difficult given my inability to go over 25MPH for extended periods on the current transmission).