Thread: 95 Svx
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:44 PM

Registered SVX
Talking Re: 95 Svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
Well, here's a comment for you Max. You have got to be the first SVX owner we have had from Paraguay.

And of course you are very welcome to the Network. I hope we can be of help to you in doing up your car and keeping it in good working order.

If you do some reading and searching on here you will get information about various things, including colour. Check out the latest we have about colours on this excel spreadsheet:
Colours list

In the biggest market for the SVX, i.e. the USA, the earlier red is known as Barcelona Red {Brilliant Red I} and the later red is called Brilliant Red {i.e. Brilliant Red II} If you stood the two colours side to side the earlier Barcelona is darker. Both colours look striking on the SVX.

Thanks for giving us your details, we will record them on the database.

I know by what you say here you are an enthusiast, and will do a good job of restoring your car. Please post some

Welcome

Joe
Hey Joe! Thanks for the wellcome. Thereīs more SVX over here (paraguay), i dont remember exactly hom much of them were introduced in the country in the time it was sold new,i remember a number around 18 if i remember right,i will ask my uncle for the exact number,but the remaining ones are very few,in fact i know of at least 3 that were dismantled for spares due to accidents or fire. Last time i saw one in the streets was a month ago,a black one with black 17" rims,with brilliant lips,a real beauty. I remember the one that is now mine when almost new,it was a beauty,but now it looks sad due of years of neglecting.I will post pics as soon as i can of the process of restoring the car.
And yeah,i am an enthusiast and will do the best effort to restore my SVX to itīs former glory.

Thanks!!

PS: Thank you you for the colors comment!!

Last edited by MadMaxSvx; 07-07-2009 at 03:55 PM.